Author Topic: My new shooting range  (Read 8427 times)

Offline kayakfisher

Re: My new shooting range
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 12:56:34 pm »
That would be a heck of a O S H A 300 Recordable , Got impaled by a arrow coming up the stairs, it came out of nowhere !
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline DanaM

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 01:45:24 pm »
I'm shooting 10 0r 12 yards just to be safem I hardly ever miss at that range  :D
The hallway is 25 yards so its tempting ::) I'm just happy to get some shooting in :)

Kayak isn't Osha a small town in Wisconsin :P
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 04:36:41 pm »
Kayak isn't Osha a small town in Wisconsin :P

Yep....right down by Kohler....and Chitboygan..    >:D >:D >:D   couldnt help myself!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 06:49:08 pm »
You are one dedicated archer, is that a picture of the boss on the target..lol Mike a/ho
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 06:53:34 pm »
I have twenty five yards in the Back Yard....and 32 yards when I get up on the Roof and shoot down at the Bag....you ought to see the Neighbors look!!!!!!!!!! They must think I am nuts climbing on the Roof with a Bow and a Quiver full of Arrows >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 08:57:05 pm »
Perfectly normal behaviour up here yankee ;) of course you know that eh 8)

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 09:55:22 pm »
Perfectly normal behaviour up here Yankee ;) of course you know that eh 8)

Yep.....at my Dads...His House is Bi-Level....so the Basement sticks out of the backyard by about 5 foot....we sit on His Deck and shoot through the Backyard to the Woods behind....about 35 yards....it's really cool to be able to Shoot like that and not have to worry about putting one through the Fence and into the Neighbors Yard!!!   :o :o
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline The Burnt Hill Archer

• Potter County, Pennsylvania
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 01:15:31 pm »
       im always gettin funny looks when i doo my stuff. but the neighbors have slowly gotten acclimated to my habbits. Funny you should mention the shooting from the roof. a couple of weeks ago we had some nice weather and i was out shooting at the leftover oak leaves in my tree out front. well i glanced an arrow off a branch and it landed on my roof. had to climb up and get it. well i couldnt resist seeing how much more distance i could get from up there so i gave it a shot. just as i was shooting, a couple that just moved in up the road were walking by. tee hee hee. i think their going to be gone the end of the month... :D

Phil
stalk softly, and carry a bent stick.

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 07:17:20 pm »
you know come to think of it I belive OSHA  stands for One.....Shooting........His........Arrows right
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline DanaM

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 07:18:28 pm »
 ;DWorks for me ;D

Manistique, MI

PK

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 09:43:23 pm »
Well then, Your Praised.  :)

Joe M

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 03:31:04 am »
Here is a picture of my shooting range along side my house taken just behind the 20 yard line.  I can go back another 10 yards for 30 yards total distance, though my favorite range is the 20 yard line.  It pretty much looks the same tonight with 6 more inches of freash snow setting on it.  It was cleared off and dry for a few days last week...  I could appreciate an indoor range! :)

C:\Documents and Settings\marty martin\My Documents\100_0137.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DanaM

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 08:54:42 am »
Nice range Joe, yea I hear ya on the snow, Spring is coming, I think ::)

Manistique, MI