Author Topic: 20th Tennessee Classic  (Read 68501 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: 20th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 02:04:15 pm »
You'll be missed!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2017, 02:12:35 pm »
Greg, are we on for "Operation Marriage Breakup"?   We need to take drastic measures to get you to the Classic.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2017, 04:18:48 pm »
Dang Greg, and I was just starting to get use to you  :) all joaks aside you will be greatly missed.  :( Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:25 pm »
Yeah Pappy, we were almost to the point of being friends :laugh:  You better believe I will be there if I can. Who knows, I may pack the motocycle up and shoot out for a day or two. It's just a job. Who needs em?  I'm sure they could survive without me.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 04:02:35 am »
Well I wouldn't go that far Greg. ;) ;D ;D ;D Hope you can pull it off if only for a day or 2. Ya who needs a job anyway. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline amateurhour

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 01:37:19 pm »
Man I had so much fun at the Classic last year (my second) that I bugged Pappy to let me come hang out then I just kept hanging out for eight months and they decided to keep me around.

Been waiting for this thread. Now to get Matt to start up the boil thread. :D

Stringman

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 01:44:16 pm »
Who's working on raffle table donations.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 03:56:59 pm »
I'll always have a raffle table donation. Haven't made anything yet but I do have something that I will be donating.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 04:40:32 pm »
Who's working on raffle table donations.

Having limited Paid Time Off (PTO) accumulated, I may not be able to make it out there this year.  However, ...if someone will send me an IM with the address to send something to for the Raffle table, I'd be more than happy to send something to add to the table.  Would that be your address Pappy?

OneBow

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 11:10:44 pm »
Well, im glad to see this thread get going. Even though I've only been there once I really enjoy reading this thread every year. 

If things work out the way I am anticipating with the wife and me, I will be moving to within about a 3 hour drive of Twin Oaks. Its a big change for us but if it works out like we think it will  ill be going to the classic this year!
And with pappy 's permission I might see if I could come down for a weekend or two here and there?
Anyways I hope everything works out,  I would love to see everyone again this year!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:34 am »
If things work out the way I am anticipating with the wife and me, I will be moving to within about a 3 hour drive of Twin Oaksr!
Patrick

Now THAT is a piece of BIG BIG news!
I'm sure you'd love living in that neck of the woods .... but we will surely miss ya!
Keep us updated.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2017, 04:58:48 am »
I guess that would be me One Bow, I feel bad posting my address, you guys are so generous and I hope you know ,and think you do this is not necessary but is greatly appreciated, hope things work out so you can make it, rather have yall than donations. ;) :) :) [Mark Baggett 4435 Ashland city rd. Clarksville , TN. 37043 ] Great new Patrick, of course you can come any time.  :) I am there most weekends if I am not off playing somewhere else.  ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2017, 02:06:15 pm »
Don't worry Mike, Ill still be around ill just have to stay the night at our gatherings!

Thanks Pappy,  I hope it works out for me.  I would love to make it to the classic this year!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2017, 03:06:19 pm »
Can't wait. Hope to make it my third year in a row. What a great time and great folks. Hope to see you all there.Knapper
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250

Offline bubby

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2017, 04:12:37 pm »
You guys are the best! I did choose psychiatry. I will find out where I do residency in March.

Looking forward to meeting your girlfriend Cody! If I can make it I'll try and get mine to come as well!

You should do it in Cali everyone is crazy out here😉
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹