Author Topic: 20th Tennessee Classic  (Read 69296 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: 20th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 11:18:06 am »
Congratulations Aaron.  After a month of late night feedings and poopy diapers you might be ready for a few days at the Classic.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2017, 11:28:44 am »
Thank you Paul

Clint, I guarantee you are correct, but my wife will certainly not be ready for me to take a break. ;)  Plus I want to be there, we are in this together and I wanna be there for her as well

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2017, 04:36:08 am »
I completely understand Aaron, things were different at my house we had our son, Miss Joanie wanted me out of the way. ;) :) Anyway 3 months and counting down. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2017, 11:06:13 pm »
Congratulations Aaron. Bring the family to mojam. I'll supply the air conditioning!

Greg, I really need to finally put a name to you face! Me and my seven year old daughter Marley, most already know her, will provably be there. Look us up!

Having said that, things are in the air still, but I really don't think Vincent and Marley will want to miss the classic. We will just have to add Marshall this year too!.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2017, 04:27:23 am »
Hope it works out Dv.  ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 10:39:43 am »
Congratulations Aaron.  After a month of late night feedings and poopy diapers you might be ready for a few days at the Classic.

Wait a minute?  What?  ...men can change poopy diapers?  When did that happen?  Did I just get magically transported into a dystopian alternate universe?  Next you're going to tell me that male hands can actually be used for washing dishes and folding laundry!   ??? :o :-\

OneBow

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 11:18:29 am »
Sometimes you have to do the dirty work to keep the wife happy OneBow.

I was showing a new guy at work some pictures from last years Classic and some of the videos on youtube.  Made me feel like packing up and heading to Twin Oaks
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2017, 04:18:15 am »
Come on anytime Clint, I am almost always there. :) Getting a lot of responses so if the weather will cooperate it should be another good one, O well as most know that come regular , it will be a good one either way. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2017, 02:15:52 pm »

Wait a minute?  What?  ...men can change poopy diapers?  When did that happen?  Did I just get magically transported into a dystopian alternate universe?  Next you're going to tell me that male hands can actually be used for washing dishes and folding laundry!   ??? :o :-\

OneBow

Yep, and based on personal experience it is best done in that order. Especially if you, the guy, have been working in the yard or garage before hand...  ;)
 :)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2017, 04:50:02 am »
Been a while  but I guess I remember all that kind of stuff. :) Of course my kid is 31 now and times have changed a bit over the years. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2017, 07:32:05 pm »
I plan to attend.
Cant miss the 20th Tn. Classic.

The wife has told me that she ( might ) attend this year.
If she does we will be staying in a ( not to cheap ) hotel. :laugh:

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2017, 04:38:40 am »
That's great David hope yall can make it. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DirtyDan

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2017, 12:51:34 pm »
Hey, Pappy.  Miss Molly and I will be there early in the week.  Am looking for osage, black locust, or any other bow wood in either log or stave form.  If you know of any folks who would like to sell some logs, tell them to contact me.  I am representing our south Georgia primitive archery club. Two of our members will be at the Classic, hoping to buy some bow wood for us to teach kids and adults how to build a bow.  Okay?
Dan Spier

Stringman

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2017, 03:27:09 pm »
Clint the outlaw will be there with bells on. He usually has a truck load to get rid of.

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2017, 04:55:41 pm »
Clint the outlaw will be there with bells on. He usually has a truck load to get rid of.

So, ...is that Clint's new marketing strategy?  Wear sleigh bells around his neck so people don't over look him?  ::) ;)

OneBow