Author Topic: mojam 2017  (Read 110908 times)

Offline mobow

mojam 2017
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:42:42 pm »
Hope everyone had a good holiday season and are in safe today.  MOJam dates for this year are July 20 21 and 22 2017.  More info to come later.  Keith

Offline gifford

Re: mojam 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 01:25:56 pm »
Kieth - so glad to hear of the dates. I'll be there, Good Lord Willing.

Just finished scraping the ice off one of the vehicles, warming up and decided to check in.

Hope the ice didn't hit you too hard. Guess the big one is coming in tonight.

Gifford

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 10:46:13 am »
That ice will be a fond and faint memory by the time we get to MOJAMI hope the ice kills a bunch of MOsceeter larve and eggs...

OneBow

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:56:09 am »
Rumor has it that one of Dave's new girlfriends laid down the law to him. Said he can't attend this year!
 :D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 04:47:17 pm »
Rumor has it that one of Dave's new girlfriends laid down the law to him. Said he can't attend this year!
 :D

I'm pretty sure that'll be an X-Girlfriend by July then!  Dave, ...say it isn't so!

OneBow

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 06:12:04 pm »
 ;D that's why I keep several around in case I need to replace one. Lol.

I wouldn't miss mojam. I don't think my kids would let me either.
 I wonder if I can stay two weeks this year? >:D
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:24 am »
<snip>

You should bring the entire Harem with you to MOJAM and introduce them to each other...  :)  :o ;D ::) 8) 8) 8)

...or maybe not, NONOSE will likely be there and he might just take a couple of them away from you!

OneBow

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 07:07:42 pm »
<snip>

You should bring the entire Harem with you to MOJAM and introduce them to each other...  :)  :o ;D ::) 8) 8) 8)

...or maybe not, NONOSE will likely be there and he might just take a couple of them away from you!

OneBow

A toast to our wives and Sweethearts!
May they never meet...  ;)

See Ya'll in July.  :)

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 07:20:02 pm »
I can think of at least four reasons why not to invite them. >:D

Not to mention, I wouldn't put that kind of crazy on my good friend no nose. Besides, isn't Marshall a college town?  ;D

"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 08:14:35 pm »
It's on the calendar!  I'll have to get there early again so I can park by the power pole.   ;D
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 11:11:11 pm »
I'm calling out the northern fellows from Marshall MI to come to Marshall, MO! We have sent a Missouri delegation to you and in the name of keeping the peace it's time to come here! My house will be empty the week before and available to anyone that needs it for air conditioning! Lol

I can't wait for mojam! Mar and I are working on something for the auction to again this year. I just hope there is a spot this year when we get there!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 10:31:50 am »
<snip>I can't wait for mojam! Mar and I are working on something for the auction to again this year. <snip>

I'll inform my brother Nathan to start saving his money for the bidding war.  I'm sure he'll want to add to his collection of Miss Marley original designs!  ;D ;D ;D

OneBow

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 11:15:26 am »
If I remember right, that jar of Mojam dirt that Marley put on the table last year fetched quite a bit for the auction. And so did her personally designed bow!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 06:18:53 pm »
The mojam dirt stays on my kitchen window sill. That way I'm never to far away. 

Marley's favorite part of the week is "the feast" as she calls it. Followed by the auction. She would put everything she has on the table I think.

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 10:56:40 am »
"Marley's favorite part of the week is "the feast" as she calls it. Followed by the auction..."   :laugh:
That would be two of my favorite events as well... let the bidding begin!
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...