Author Topic: 2nd annual gathering Wright City, MO March 3,4,5  (Read 35286 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: 2nd annual gathering Wright City, MO March 3,4,5
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2017, 03:10:30 pm »
Bill . . . beg off the "prior commitment". Gotta keep priorities in proper order!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2017, 04:38:52 pm »
OK guys. I have three bedrooms. Eric and Nathan have one each. One has two beds and floor space for two cots, and the other has one full size bed. Pat has one room that has one bed. I have three couches. Neil has one spoken for. I'll assume Devon has another. We are thinking that Andy and Wyatt can have the air stream at Chris's. That leaves Chris's popup open and if needed, I have more room for cots, but I'm a half hour away. We shot the range today and have some fun shots ready to go to! I'm getting pretty excited!

Eric and pat, can you give me a head count for total people yet? I've got room, just not beds for everyone. :D Mr. Hill has two cots and Chris has some to so we should he good.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline JonW

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2017, 06:54:07 pm »
I will need turn down service and a chocolate on my pillow....

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2017, 10:32:53 am »
I will need turn down service and a chocolate on my pillow....

I'm sure such service is standard at the Knoll Estates JonW.  Be sure to bring your trunks for the HotTub and sauna too!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, Chris, Patrick wanted me to ask if you got the water pressure adjusted on the bidet yet?  He said something about it feeling like a very cold fire hose last year?  ...but I'm thinking he may not have been completely sober when he used it so who knows what really happened!  :o :o :o

OneBow

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2017, 08:03:23 pm »
Dug small depression in backyard this afternoon. Think we have some Christmas chocolate leftovers somewhere in basement.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline bowwood

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2017, 09:54:36 pm »
spoke with John Murry this aftnoon,,,he will be in attendance. scored a cupl new targets for the range,,,,wifey is putting final coat on the bathroom as I type this,,,will be setting vanity a commode hopefully tomoro night. it is coming together. 4day countdown

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2017, 11:49:21 pm »
I must have not been completely solber Eric,  but I think it was a little more like a water hose than a fire hose.

Chris,  glad to hear it I can't wait to check out the new ensuite!
Im glad John is going to make it,  I always enjoy visiting with him. 
Just 3 more days!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Patches

« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2017, 02:26:06 pm »
Chris, is there anything that I can bring as far as food?  Just wondering....

I need to start getting stuff together that I am going to bring...Time is starting to run short! 

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2017, 03:21:57 pm »
I bought the stuff this weekend to make some baked polish sausage.  It's made with polish sausage (obviously), cheese, onions, potatoes, mustard and beer.  I'll bring it already cooked and we can use it for whatever meal it'll fit in with best.  I'll probably throw something else together too...

OneBow

Offline Patches

« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2017, 03:26:03 pm »
I thought about bringing some brats or burgers to throw on a grill, and bringing some sausage links and a few dozen eggs for breakfast Saturday if needed.

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline feathersnwood

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2017, 04:26:20 pm »
I'll throw in some bacon and some hamburger as well if anything else just let me know
lets get back to the basics

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2017, 05:38:02 pm »
Pleasant weekend seems to be in the offing.

Offline JonW

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2017, 05:51:51 pm »
I will be bringing some sweetbreads.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2017, 08:29:31 pm »
As usual, when you guys get together there's no shortage of wonderful eats!
I'll bring some potato chips.   :-[

Actually, Carol will be fixin' deviled eggs.

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2017, 08:37:31 pm »
Wow...... wish I could be there just to eat.....:)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking