Author Topic: 2nd annual gathering Wright City, MO March 3,4,5  (Read 35361 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: 2nd annual gathering Wright City, MO March 3,4,5
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 04:58:13 pm »
Alright Chris! Now thats luxary right there! A pooper in the bow shop is up town! Can't wait to give it a swirl.  >:D

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline bowwood

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2017, 07:13:21 pm »
OK fellas,,,we are bout 2-1/2weeks out from the gathering,,,I would like to get a head count so I know how many to plan for. Still working on getting the bathroom done, shop cleaned up and usable along with making the homestead look a little more respectable @ Blind Archer Bow Co. & Mule Ranch

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2017, 10:43:49 pm »
I will start, Ill be there for sure.  I will have to say maybe on my friend. 
Can't wait for this weekend, im in much need of some down time in the shop with friends!

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2017, 12:56:59 am »
Our weather has been simply wonderful! I mean, REALLY WONDERFUL!
There could be crocus' blooming at Chris' place if this keeps up.
{knock_on_wood}
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2017, 12:59:44 am »
I'll be there, if you'll have me.   >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2017, 04:49:49 pm »
Ok,  we might let you in Mike. Since you asked nicely!

Patrick

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 11:37:15 am »
OK - I confirmed my Brother, my nephew, and my other nephew this weekend.  Yesterday I confirmed an old friend from survival training skills camp.  He had actually originally said that he would likely bring a few with him, but now is only coming alone.

I have 3 others that are interested, but not yet confirmed. So, in summary, we are looking at 5 with the possibility of as many as 3 to 4 more among those that I have solicited.

OneBow

Stringman

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 12:28:11 pm »
I'd love to come but can't commit and beside I wouldn't be much help on bows.  >:D

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 12:58:03 pm »
Come on down Scott. Im sure we could find a way for you to break some rocks. It is Missouri after all. We grow them here.
Besides, I know you can shoot, Chris has a nice course at his house!

Patrick 

Offline bowwood

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2017, 03:18:38 pm »
I actually have a 5gl bucket of rocks and tools i got off of a friend of scotts several yrs ago at mojam,,,,,they need broke.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2017, 08:35:20 pm »
. . . I wouldn't be much help on bows.  >:D

HA! Hope it works that ya can make it!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2017, 11:37:25 pm »
I'm in. I've got floor space left! Scott can't commit but may surprise? I'm looking forward to the course.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2017, 11:42:50 pm »
It's soooooooo nice to live sooooooo close that packing isn't a consideration.   >:D

Also, count on Carol to treat us all to breakfast again at Dennys on Sunday morning. Unless, of course, ya prefer Waffle House.

Offline bowwood

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2017, 05:04:45 am »
Hill,,,Am pretty sure breakfast was Monday morning cause I didn't get to go cause I had to work.

Offline JonW

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2017, 08:04:54 am »
I am gonna make sure that Mikey has to tiller his own bow. Time for the apron strings to be cut Mike!  >:D