Author Topic: Is it time yet??  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Trapper Rob

Re: Is it time yet??
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 10:38:27 pm »
Dave when you come down to go hunting this fall bring your knapping tools we'll do some chipping.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 02:59:39 pm »
TD, I'm pretty sure everyone who knapps is welcome in the PITH. With that said, it would be better for me if we could wait til the weather broke a little. I got some knapping in last weekend, 63*, but this weekend is back in the low 30s. Keep me posted Parnell if I happen to not get signed up. Have s gooder, dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 07:10:03 pm »
Will do, Derik.  I figure in about a month.  I'm happy people are looking forward to the trade.  ALL efforts will be welcome in the PITH.
1’—>1’

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 04:28:47 pm »
In the mid 40's here next week   Thats knapping weather this time of year, I am starting on it    I will watch for the start  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 04:40:49 pm »
I'd love to join in on this but I still suck at knapping! This is the year though, gotta make it happen. I've cracked out a couple of points, nothing to right home about though.

Eddie, what sink hole?? Where you at?  There was a big sink hole here in Michigan not long ago.

Tattoo Dave

Dave, it's the one in Florida at Mosaic. Phos Gypsum stack that dumped a few million gallons of slightly radioactive water in the aquafer. We are working around the clock and one shift runs into another depending on what is happening.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 10:28:31 am »
I can't wait to start knapping again! We've been down to the -25 mark and had over 30 days below zero. Haven't touched my stone in fear it's gonna be too brittle!
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.