Author Topic: Updated shop pictures. (Metal Roof is on)  (Read 3612 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Updated shop pictures. (Metal Roof is on)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 12:49:58 pm »
Looks great.  Are you putting up any lighting under the roof for those late night bow building sessions?
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 01:14:15 pm »
Very sweet shack, Steve-O. I love the wrap around porch, especially in the sunshine state.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 02:17:51 pm »
Many thanks guys.  I'm excited, to say the least.  I'm definitely putting in lighting out there and I'll run outlets.  I'm going to make a misting line that I can easily attach to the hose.  Between that and a fan or two and the pool...summertime will be a breeze.  I'm really looking forward to hearing the rain come down under there.  I'm a big fan of how there is ventilation between the container and the roof, it'll keep the air moving nicely.  There is nearly always a breeze out there anyway coming off the parking lot from the church next door. 

I've begun working on a forge, as well.  I've cut a circle in the bottom of an old cast iron pan with a plasma cutter.  Gonna be another endeavor. 
1’—>1’

Offline selfbow joe

• 1-812-344-1590
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 02:20:01 pm »
Very nice work place