Author Topic: Hunitng bows?  (Read 5962 times)

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

Re: Hunitng bows?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 09:31:54 pm »
Yes, I think the breaking up of the solid bow color is more important than making it dark. However, if you can match the colors of your bow to those of the woods you'll be hunting in, color might be to your advantage....
 ;)    Sean             
                   So how come the bobcat who is a great predator has black spots and a tawny yellow coat ? ??? ;D.......bob
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:45:56 am by Coo-wah-chobee »

jamie

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 09:37:20 pm »
justin when i do my next bow your on ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 02:19:13 am »
Yes, I think the breaking up of the solid bow color is more important than making it dark. However, if you can match the colors of your bow to those of the woods you'll be hunting in, color might be to your advantage....
 ;)    Sean             
                   So how come the bobcat who is a great predator has black and yellow spots ? ??? ;D.......bob
I hear you Bob. I always though critters were supposed to be color blind and you just needed to break up the outline kind of like white with black spots. 

Jamie, I am actually with you, but I'm making my own not using that chemical saturated stuff they sell at the store.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah