Author Topic: Arrow shaft giveaway!- winner selected! .....read first post  (Read 8930 times)

Offline TSA

• www.trueshaftarchery.com
Arrow shaft giveaway!- winner selected! .....read first post
« on: January 31, 2017, 01:34:35 am »
hi all,
Let's kick this off with a giveaway of a dozen premium, 34" arrow shafts.
Our shafts are sorted and packaged in matched 5# spine, and 10 grain weight groups.

The winner will be able to select their spine group and preferred specie of the ones that we offer.

Now to enter is dead easy- No..... we dont expect you to contact or tag your buddies, or even to like our page ;D,
All we want, is for you to win some premium  TSA shafts!

Here is what you have to do:
1.click on the link below- this will take you directly to our home page.
2.bottom right-hand corner of the home page is a large yellow button, marked promotions- click on that.
3.that will take you to our promotions page- fill in the required fields. Don't forget  your forum handle/pseudonym and the promotion code  which for this giveaway is PA001
4. click submit- and you're done! EASY!!
 no spam, no mailing lists- NADA!! Just some free shafts!

heres the link : http://www.trueshaftarchery.com/home.html

The winner will be drawn from our quiver, 2 weeks from today, and the winner will have the opportunity to take home a second dozen arrows, if they would like!  :)

Even though a  persons requests may be varied, and our stock levels do fluctuate, we will however, do everything in our ability to work with the winner and to fulfill their requirements.

Best of luck!

TSA

The Winners are:

Edit: Thank you all for participating, we have really enjoyed doing this, and there will be many more giveaways!
The response has been overwhelming. With a lot more entries than we anticipated, so we decided to draw 2 winners !

Now we have edited our entry page to include the participant's forum handles, to specifically accommodate forums. but for now we only have their given names, so if you are a winner, please email your handle  to us, or if any of you know who the winners are- please let us know.

winner 1: Brian Roggenbuck
winner 2: Johnathan Wampler

congratulations to the two winners, and to those of you who missed out, sorry, but please try again. I know how you feel- i am not one of those lucky winners- ever!

WINNERS BONUS

The winners have the opportunity to increase their winnings- here is what we have decided to offer:
1.you are the winner of 1 doz premium shafts of your choice- we pay the shipping
or
2. we throw in an extra 2 doz hunter grade shafts- of your choice - you pay the shipping!

shipping costs for one doz or 3 doz shafts would be very similar!
so decide what you would like and let us know!!

once again, thank you all very much  :) :) :)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:57:50 am by TSA »

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Arrow shaft giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 11:29:00 am »
Thank you for sponsoring the magazine and forum.  I entered your drawing.  I'm interested in the hex shafts.  I might have to give those a try.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 11:49:18 am »
Yes, thanks for supporting PA Magazine and our forum. Hope you will join in with the fun we have here.
I also entered your promotion. I like any wood shafting so I'm not picky.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 11:56:47 am »
Thanks for your support TSA. I will check out you site.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 12:01:00 pm »
Very nice offer. I entered and hope to win!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 12:33:37 pm »
you're not that lucky, Pearlie.   ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Oglala Bowyer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 01:06:49 pm »
Neither am I, Pat.   ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 01:08:38 pm »
Me neither but I still buy a lottery ticket when the numbers get high.  ;)   ...just in case!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 01:13:12 pm »
I win ZERO. I have bought raffle tickets for more things over the years than I can count. I've never won a drawing of any sort. But I keep trying! Heck, I was at a St Judes rabbit hunt last winter and well over half won something, not me :)

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 01:49:34 pm »
Thank you.. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline smoke

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 03:40:04 pm »
Nice products - but I didn't see an online order form.  How do we place an order . . . in case I don't win . . .

Offline PNewton

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 04:29:15 pm »
Thank you. Nice offer.

Offline TSA

• www.trueshaftarchery.com
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 06:09:46 pm »
thanks all.
there are two ways to order, Smoke, you can email me directly- or use the "contact us" form on the website.
i love to chat archery- so am more than willing to spend time on the phone too.

However, its oft times easier and more cost effective to purchase through one of our agents in the U.S. ( thats assuming you're in the U.S. of course  :D), as they order in bulk, and their shipping rates are substantially less than shipping, say a dozen shafts!
check out our "Distributors" page on the website- click on their logo- it will take you directly to their home page!
http://www.trueshaftarchery.com/distributors.html

But, please feel free to contact either the suppliers directly, or contact me, even if you want to just talk to us about arrows- and then purchase directly from the supplier. Its all good. Just whichever happens to be most convenient for you!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 02:48:31 pm by TSA »

Offline Iowahedge

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 08:40:29 pm »
Thank you for being a sponsor on PA. New to primitve archery looking forward to getting a bow (or three) built to start shooting some woodies.

Offline Blayne

• Top Predator Outdoors
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 11:11:53 pm »
Free stuff, cool! Maybe I didn't need to make the 36hr ferry ride to see you last year, just entered the contest lol! Good luck to everyone who enters, you will love them!
"A society grows great when old men plant trees under who shade they will never sit" Greek Proverb