Main Discussion Area > Around the Campfire

It followed me home thread

(1/114) > >>

osage outlaw:
On another forum I'm a member on they have a thread called "It followed me home" where members post items they picked up at auctions, yard sales, flea markets, estate sales, etc.  It's fun to follow along and see what kind of bargains everyone finds.  Plus you can learn from others on how useful or how valuable an item is.  I know me and Mullet have posted pictures on different threads.  I thought it would be good to start a new one so everyone can post pictures of the treasures that follow them home. 

I'll start it off.  This stuff followed me home from an auction yesterday.  I got the saw blade and the ax head for a dollar each.  The saw blade should be good knife steel.  It's a perfect thickness and it doesn't have carbide teeth.  The hammers came as a lot.  All I wanted was the Craftsman 4 lb mini sledge.  I needed a new one for splitting wood.  I don't know what brand that rasp is.  All I can find on it is some letters and numbers stamped into it.    I also got a router, electric staple gun, atv seed spreader, and some other junk.

Pat B:
You're a magnet for that stuff, Clint. Nice haul.

osage outlaw:
Rusty tools are my weakness Pat. 

JonW:
I got three splitting wedges for a dollar a piece and an old Plumb hatchet for three dollars yesterday.

osage outlaw:
That was very cheap for those Jon.  Can you post a picture of them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version