Author Topic: Fred Arnold 2017 Bow Trade, Pictures Please, housekeeping issues  (Read 150737 times)

Offline upstatenybowyer

Looks great BB. Someone's gonna be a happy camper! (=)
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline penderbender

• island life...
That one looks great! I'd be happy with any of the bows you have made during this trade. Cheers- Brendan

Offline High-Desert

I like that! I haven't seen a bow I wouldn't be happy with.

I'll get the beaver fur silencers on tonight and get my guys bow out tomorrow or Thursday.
Eric

Offline Greenriverwoodcraft

Bushboy I for one would love to see that bow show up at my doorstep. 

Offline DuBois

Aint seen a bow I don't like yet. Can't go wrong I'd say  ;D ;D

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

I just dropped off my tube at the PO. So someone needs to keep an eye out on there porch for a 4" pipe. I'm definitely learning, dont go schedule 40 pipe. Everything about it is much more expensive. Though at least the shippers are gonna have to really work to break this one.

Kyle

Offline High-Desert

Got my guys bow shipped off today. Should be there next week.
Eric

Offline DuBois

Shipped out today. Sorry I never put up a FD pic. Just too much going on and no one to help with it at lately. I guess the poor fella who gets it will have to do it if he likes it enough.
Should arrive Monday.

Offline Greenriverwoodcraft

Mine is in the mail should be there on Tuesday at the latest. 

Offline DuBois

As luck would have it, I have most of this week off so I can sit and wait.....and look out the window....
Maybe it would be better to work

Offline Dakota Kid

• Maker of Things
No work all week :o :o!!!!  Forget looking out the window, get to that tree stand brother... unless of course archery hasn't started in your state yet. I'd probably still opt for the view from my stand than the front window.

I'm still putting the lipstick on mine. I decided to go with the snaky elm. The crab apple is gonna be a neat bow, but I won't be able to finish it in a reasonable amount of time.  The elm one should go out by next weekend if my mandatory overtime at work is really over.
I have nothing but scorn for all weird ideas other than my own.
~Terrance McKenna

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

I just checked tracking, as of 30 min ago. Someone should have a large white pipe on there porch.

Kyle

Offline bushboy

Bows all done,will ship monday )P(
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline bushboy

Can we get a status report?who ready?and who's not?
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline bushboy

Sorry,where are my manners?pls!