Author Topic: Fred Arnold 2017 Bow Trade, Pictures Please, housekeeping issues  (Read 147920 times)

Offline cabinetbowguy

I got your bow safe and sound Tattoo Dave  will get pics up later it is one sweet shootin bow
Amen

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Sweet! Glad you like it. I enjoyed shooting it.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline Gaur

Well since I'm waiting for the go ahead I decided to put some skins on
"...He made me a polished arrow and hid me in His quiver." Is 49:2

Offline Gaur

After first coat of finish

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

Those skins look great! Reticulate python?

Kyle

Offline Gaur

Thanks. Yes a reticulated python. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:06:35 pm by Gaur »

Offline Morgan

I have never seen that kind of snake skin before. Looks amazing on the bow. The pattern looks like a small snake in the middle of the skin. I like it a lot.

Offline cabinetbowguy

Looks sweet !
Amen

Offline stuckinthemud

• avenue woodcarving
Ok, unfortunately life seems to have got in the way for Limbwalker and Red Arrow and I'm going to have to reassign them as Reserves, unless they post to this thread by the end of today; sorry guys but pm will be no good due to the time difference~ its already the end of the day over here. Hopefully they'll reappear by the end of October in time to join the Reserves and Extras Draw.

Offline upstatenybowyer

I think it's been a week since I sent out my victim's bow. I sure hope it arrives. If you receive one from me let me know! I'm biting my nails here!
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline stuckinthemud

• avenue woodcarving
You shipped on the 4th, have you got tracking on it?

Offline DuBois

gfugal, I'm liking that profile, oughta be a cool bow.

Guar, those tips and the skins together are amazing!

Offline penderbender

• island life...
I received a beautiful Osage 5 curve bow from Jeff (upstatenybowyer). I just opened it up last night, worked today so hopefully tomorrow's nice and I can take her stumping, and get some pics. Say a it pulls 60#@28 and it's got goat rawhide backing with a water snake skin back on one limb  belly on the other limb. Looks really cool! Thanks a million Jeff. I'm very stoked! Cheers- Brendan

Offline upstatenybowyer

Sweet! I'm very relieved it got there safe and sound. Never sent a finished bow to someone in the mail before so I was nervous. I'm glad you dig the bow. I think you'll find she shoots nice and fast.  (SH)
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline bushboy

Will ship monday,its heading south.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.