Author Topic: Rapids Archery Club  (Read 843 times)

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
Rapids Archery Club
« on: April 12, 2017, 09:45:53 pm »
Got this email today from this club in MN

Hello!

My name is Samantha Erickson and I am a member of the Rapids Archery Club in Coon Rapids, MN. I am responsible for contacting vendors that may be interested in having a booth at our Traditional Shoot in June. As the Vendor Coordinator my goal is to get new and unique people into this event and from what I have seen it seems like you would be perfect for this! We are a very welcoming group of people that will make you feel like you've gained more family by the end of the weekend! !

A little bit about our shoot:
The dates of the shoot are June 18th and 19th, however most of our vendors come and get set up and settled in on Friday. A few bits of information to mention also is that we offer free on site camping and your booth/table space is also free of charge. We offer concessions on Saturday and Sunday, there is typically a dinner of some kind on Saturday evening (with any luck we will be going back to our very popular spaghetti dinner)! Our shoot includes 60 3D targets and is limited to traditional archers only (no compounds).

Naturally this is not for me but maybe someone here might be interested.  If you are send me a PM and I'll forward you the email, there's more to it that what I posted
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com