Author Topic: From my trip to Nether's farm  (Read 4313 times)

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: From my trip to Nether's farm
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 10:56:23 am »
No Jeb, if I remember right there's a meet at Letchworth maybe late August and then Flint Ridge the next week? Those are the ones I'm thinking aren't to far from each other. Their both on my bucket lists but so are a lot of other things too.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline JEB

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 12:57:07 pm »
Sorry, you are correct. You mentioned  Marshall and Letchworth and I thought? Never mind, lol
If you are going to Marshall my wife and I should be there on Saturday for the day.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 06:33:13 am »
I planning on being at Marshall Jeb. I'm hoping to get there Wednesday or Thursday but I'm still very behind on my work and trying to catch up. I did finish planting corn last night. Hopefully switch over to soybeans and get some of them planted today. We will probably park our 24' Cherokee Camper up front, close to bathrooms and shower. Unless I can talk my wife into parking out back with the cool guys, as long as we're parked at Wilder Creek I'm fine with that. Look forward to seeing you and your wife Jeb.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 12:18:15 pm »
Dakota Kid, I didn't know you were at the Classic. Would have loved to have met you there. Prolly saw you but didn't know who I was lookin at. Hope you had a gooder, dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)