Author Topic: Michigan/Ohio/IN/IL Folks  (Read 801 times)

JacksonCash

Michigan/Ohio/IN/IL Folks
« on: May 24, 2017, 08:28:03 am »
The Detroit Maker Fiare is looking for exhibits. The Maker Faire is a show to showcase all kinds of 'making'. There's textiles, 3D printing, code, woodworking, laser cutting, giant robots, electric skateboards, power wheels racing, food, drone racing, radio controlled R2-D2's... the list goes on. And, it takes place at the wonderful Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, on July 29-30.
This is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. Its an all ages event though, so stuff for everyone to do.

The long and short of it is- I think it would be a very interesting place to build a few bows. As an exhibitor, it is free, just can't sell anything. I've taken a quick look at the application- the deadline is June 1. I can handle the paper work, but I need to know if anyone else is interested in coming with me. If I don't hear by Sunday night, I'll submit with just myself planned, but will have space for others if they want. Just let me know! I realize with Marshall going on this weekend, it may not be the greatest time to be requesting for many of you.

Quick edit: I also need a photo for their website if anyone has one I can use, that'd be great just PM me. I'm thinking just a nice picture of a bow.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:47:42 am by JacksonCash »