Author Topic: Northeastern Wa knappin anyone?  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Tracker0721

Northeastern Wa knappin anyone?
« on: May 27, 2017, 08:05:21 pm »
Considering putting on a knappin up here in Malo. I could provide rock, get some help to provide safety glasses and leather pads or gloves probably too. Only thing is I don't know how many people would come to one up here. Pretty much the middle of no where and you hang a left. For perspective, closest Walmart is an hour from town. If a knappin was slotted a few hours from you but in a desolate place would you wanna go? How does one announce this/get the word out?
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
Re: Northeastern Wa knappin anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 10:25:31 am »
Been a long time since I been to Malo . I like that country up there. I am Currently down in Pomeroy. There used to be a couple of serious Knappers down around Spokane area  I have not been involved with any of them for 15 years   Can't say who'd show   You right about being up in the middle of nowhere.   You guys oughta be getting some morels up there in another week or two ( If you are not yet )  Do you have any good rock up there  ? ... Might be worth a trip  !  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 10:30:52 am »
Wish I was closer. hope you have a blast. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 08:44:16 pm »
No good rock I know of and the morels are popping up! Found a couple last week
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.