Author Topic: Elm Hall MI.  (Read 46659 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: Elm Hall MI.
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2017, 07:33:55 pm »
Man this event sounds like one I need to try and get to also.  I may have to wait till I retire! Lol
You guys take lots of pictures! Gotta keep up with the amount posted on the mojam thread!
Have fun ya'll!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2017, 03:19:30 am »
Headed out about 6am this morning, hope to be there by 4pm yankee time. ;) :) See yall soon.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2017, 07:05:15 am »
I wont see you until Wednesday. Between my wife wrecking her car, a dentist appt and my kids 21st bday all in the next few days.  I wont have time to do anything but go to work and fly in Wednesday night, hopefully by 6 or so.

Sorry to the PRRC gang for not being there to help work on the course, grounds, buildings and such. Its been a crazy summer. 
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2017, 09:31:49 am »
I'll be there Wednesday around 6:30pm.  Have a safe trip, Tennessee fellas!
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2017, 05:45:59 am »
Here and loving it, rolled in about 4:30 yesterday. Had a good time with Rocky/ Steve and the crew last evening and weather is beautiful this morning. Fixing to go check out the courses for Rocky to see they are safe and well marked, always love doing that for him. Can't wait to see y'all guys/ gals. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 06:34:52 am »
Pappy using up the 4G like it aint nobody's business! Glad to hear you guys made it up safely and without incident. See you tomorrow evening around dinner time.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2017, 06:56:03 am »
The last couple of days here at work is dragging on.  looking forward to Thursday.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline Rocky

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2017, 07:12:29 am »
It was a great visit with the guys! Got to talk a bit with Bill and enjoyed it a lot! Back at it this afternoon!

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2017, 07:36:56 am »
We arrived at Mom's yesterday. She has a "sonny do" list ready that I should be able to accomplish today. We'll make last leg of trip Wed morn and arrive noonish.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2017, 09:11:37 am »
Hope you packed jeans and a sweatshirt Mikey :)

Its going to be freeeeezing up here!

Offline Patches

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2017, 09:57:11 am »
Mike, you may not know what to do after the summer heat from MoJam.  Imagine, working on a bow or shooting the course without being soaked in sweat or having a heat stroke. 

Have fun everybody and enjoy the cool air! 

And please, be nice to Mikey and his cooler  >:D

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2017, 10:52:05 am »
Don't worry, Neal. We'll keep the ol' boy wrapped up in a blanky in his wheelchair :)

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2017, 11:34:54 am »
How bout an umbrella attachment to the wheelchair?
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2017, 11:36:25 am »
Am gonna need some serious help from the ElmHall regulars! Ya see, I recently over paid for this cooler . . . .
So if anyone wants a one-of-a-kind clam shell lidded beer can cooler,  I have sumpin you should consider.
If no serious offers are forthcoming, may have an item to add to raffle table!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:19:23 pm by Knoll »
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2017, 01:03:25 pm »
Hope you sell it, you're going to need the cash for raffle tickets at the elm bow raffle table. But don't worry, we made them very affordable so ANYBODY can play and anybody can win.