Author Topic: Elm Hall MI.  (Read 45981 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Elm Hall MI.
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2017, 10:54:43 am »
Looking forward to seeing you both, pappy. I'm sure Ill be back and forth throughout the week and will run into you.

Brian, If Brents area works out for my camper Duane can have my little dug out. Its a nice one!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Rocky

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2017, 11:31:12 am »
Thanks Pearl!

Pappy glad Beau is coming. Need someone besides me to chaperone you! LOL! ;)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2017, 03:18:22 am »
Ya Rocky he keeps me in line alright. :-\ Look forward to seeing you also Pearl. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 08:31:03 am »
Paulys very first Elm Hall, 2013. Just look at that smile. Greg and Sharona's first as well. Several of us took whacks at a little bendy elm bow I left laying around camp to play with by anybody who wanted to. By the end of the weekend it was a bow. I treasure that little bugger. We all know the ol' bugger in the chair has been there a couple times :)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 08:40:22 am by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Otis

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2017, 09:07:37 pm »
Pearlie, I was there that weekend and remember it well.  You have to be there to really know what it's about.  Won't miss that shoot as long as I'm able to drive north up I69.

David

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 05:49:02 am »
Looking forward to seeing you big Dave. We are getting closer now.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 06:22:40 pm »
Pearly,  you and the other guys could get warmed up for Elm Hall by making a short jog down to Marshall, MO in a couple of weeks!
Sure hope to see ya'll there one year,  I know you would love it!
Hope you guys have a great event,  looking forward to seeing all the pictures! Maybe I can make it to Elm Hall one of these days as well. 

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 04:59:16 am »
Maybe when we are both OLD and retired (soon enough) like pappy and Dave we can just drive an RV around all summer and hit 'em all!

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 09:35:21 am »
Maybe when we are both OLD and retired (soon enough) like pappy and Dave we can just drive an RV around all summer and hit 'em all!
That's my plan Pearl. They keep going by faster every year.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2017, 01:14:39 pm »
Sounds like a good plan! Maybe I'll join you,  but I will probably have to hit the lottery to be able to travel like that.

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 02:58:45 am »
Yep that's the plan, this is coming quick, less than a month for little over 3 weeks and I will be headed North. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 02:11:40 pm »
Wish I could make elm hall this year, but I will be bringing my twin with me to GLLI the following weekend, then a month and a half of military training, so I just about miss all the other events this year :(
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2017, 09:19:58 pm »
Wish I could make elm hall this year, but I will be bringing my twin with me to GLLI the following weekend, then a month and a half of military training, so I just about miss all the other events this year :(
best news I have heard all day
and
finally get to meet that twin
see ya there

Pearly was hoping to come this year but family says I am going to Jellystone whatever that is ,hope they have some good targets there LOL
gona be a bunch of  grandkids there so should be fun anyway
see ya in the spring
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2017, 09:02:19 am »
Emennis, did I meet you at Marshall? I sure don't remember if I did. Hopefully next time.

Mr Dasher Id love to see you up here one of these years. But Id say you have a pretty good trade off going. Jellystone is cool and family is even better.

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2017, 01:21:47 pm »
Emennis, did I meet you at Marshall? I sure don't remember if I did. Hopefully next time.

Pear Drums, I'm not sure, I signed up for this forum afterwards, and I still don't have faces and names yet :). I was predominately hanging out with Jill Lombard. Camping next to river across from the pavilion.
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker