Main Discussion Area > Bow of the Month Contest

Vote for April/May Backed Bow of the Month!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

ntvbowyer1969:
Does anyone know how to get pictures from imgr onto the BOM entry in bows. all of a sudden my pictures are all gone soon as I was entered in the voting process? any help would be awesome.Might be to late now seeing I lost a whole day of voting..just wrong

loon:

--- Quote from: ntvbowyer1969 on July 06, 2017, 10:23:12 pm ---Does anyone know how to get pictures from imgr onto the BOM entry in bows. all of a sudden my pictures are all gone soon as I was entered in the voting process? any help would be awesome.Might be to late now seeing I lost a whole day of voting..just wrong

--- End quote ---
You could post a link to the imgur album here (though it'd have ads...), or I could reupload them on imgur for you if you haven't done so.

edit: leviathan pics here, sorry about that - hadn't noticed the new thread... http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,60995.0.html

ntvbowyer1969:
Loon,do you know how I can get the pics to show up back on the voting page? thx

Pappy:
Beautiful bunch of bow, well done all.
 Pappy

bjrogg:
1969 Your pictures were there when I voted the first day. I'm thinking Photobucket hasn't made a lot of happy costumers with their bold move. My pictures are all still up. I have know idea for how long. I don't know if it's because I saved them to my phone library and posted them from there, or that they just didn't get to wiping me out of existence yet.
Bjrogg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version