Main Discussion Area > Your Feedback on Primitive Archer Magazine

test

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pat B:
Yes to all the above, John.  :OK

NorthHeart:
Glad to be here guys and gals!  Thanks Marie Luther for helping me with the technical issues of posting and such...now i can finally be a part of the tribe. )P(  Got 3 more Osage staves ordered and will get to making very shortly :BB

NorthHeart:
I didnt really want to make a whole new post so ill add to this one.  Im having a hard time figuring this site out.  I think i sent Calandargirl a PM but cant even find my message inbox or in this case my "sent" box.  Also i cant seem to send Stickhead a message theres no "envelope" icon below his name.  Id like to submit a bow for BOM and have some questions for them...

Calendargirl:

--- Quote from: 240m3srt on August 14, 2017, 05:59:35 pm ---I didnt really want to make a whole new post so ill add to this one.  Im having a hard time figuring this site out.  I think i sent Calandargirl a PM but cant even find my message inbox or in this case my "sent" box.  Also i cant seem to send Stickhead a message theres no "envelope" icon below his name.  Id like to submit a bow for BOM and have some questions for them...

--- End quote ---
I got your email, Shelton and have it flagged to respond but I haven't yet.  I apologize that I haven't yet gotten back to you. I will by the days end.  I will also cc Stickhead on it so you will have his email contact information.

NorthHeart:
Thanks so much! Got your email.  Is there a way to access my inbox on this site? Perhaps im blind, dumb, or both lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version