Author Topic: Our very own dvshunter in the Missouri River 340! HE MADE IT!  (Read 12009 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Mike your support is fantastic!!! Would love to be there with ya...
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Not really sure Mike,  I would say it depends on if they stop at the Klondike check point or not.  And if they do,  how long they stop. 
I do know that right now he should be at about Washington Missouri right about now. 
They dint have a GPS tracker on their boat but a guy that is about 10 minutes ahead and of him does.  That's how I am figuring out his current location.  The website only showes check point check it's and out 's. 
Ill see if I can figure it out thought. 

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
I just wanna ask, "What took ya soooooo long?!!"      >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

Well Mike I was eating ice cream if you want to know!

Ok I found this list of check points and cut off times.  I'm guessing that Dave will be at the klondike check point about dark.  If I read this list right its only 27 more miles to the finish line.  So I would say if he decides to push through to the finish he might be there early am.  That all depends on when they check out.  They have been on the water since 530 this morning with only a 10 min break. 

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Danzn Bar

Patrick ..... your all right in my books...:) ;)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline lebhuntfish

Ok,  scratch that they just checked in to the klondike at 538. They did not stay! They are headed out on the last 27 miles.  Looks like they have spead up a bit! So Mike they might be there as early as 8 tonight. Now thats just a guess. But with their current rate its possible. 

Do you know where the finish line is?

Patrick
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:33:31 pm by lebhuntfish »

Offline lebhuntfish

Patrick ..... your all right in my books...:) ;)
DBar

Thanks Bill!

Patrick

Offline lebhuntfish

From what I could find, the finish line is at the Lewis &  Clark boat house.

Patrick

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
COOL!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
1050 S Riverside Dr.  ... I can find that!

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
That would really be cool Knoll. I hope it all works out. Take some pictures for us
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline lebhuntfish

Ok I have a confirmation that Knoll is at the finish line waiting on Dave!
If I figured right he should be landing any time!

Patrick

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Not yet. Tandem canoe just came in.

Offline lebhuntfish

It is 9:04pm and the Scuttlebutt is 13 minutes out!

Patrick

Offline lebhuntfish

Captain Redbeard has landed!