Author Topic: Packing up  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: Packing up
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 10:06:00 pm »
Y'all can chase them into area 13 and put my name on a nice cow >:D!  I may be up around Steamboat The last weekend (22,23,24), scouting area 13 for the second rifle season.  Will very likely have some home brewed ale along.  Not sure if Jacie will come or not, she's working 4 x 10,s and has a cleaning on client on Fridays.  Good luck, shoot straight, and hope they fall near the truck!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Little John

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 10:17:36 pm »
Don't know if I can chase them that far but the Ale sounds good. Good luck and let us know how it goes.            Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline nclonghunter

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 08:04:47 pm »
Hey Hawkdancer, if you are in Steamboat hit the Taco Cabo for some lunch! We stop there several times while we are there. Also Kates' Cafe in Oak Creek is really good. Getting excited!!
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 10:30:46 pm »
Haven't tried either of those, we like the Creekside and Mazzola's in Steamboat and the basement sports bar on the south side of the main drag, they have good burgers, and get a nice mix of locals and visitors!  The wife likes tacos, I'm not too fond of hot spicy stuff.  I even make "no alarm" chili -C-
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 05:52:50 am »
Good Luck guys, Happy Hunting and take lots of pictures
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise