Author Topic: EWBS forum question  (Read 3751 times)

Offline FilipT

EWBS forum question
« on: September 11, 2017, 01:42:01 pm »
Hi
This is not a question regarding bow building, but of EWBS forum, for which I know will get more views here than in "around the campfire" section. Sorry for that really, but I didn't know where to ask this.

I registered yesterday and am awaiting activation mail. As I know activation mails come within a day for most, if not all forums (no matter which purpose), this made me question something. Is the forum active and/or do I have to be a member of EWBS before joining the forum?

Thanks for answers.

Offline WillS

Re: EWBS forum question
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:52:38 pm »
You have to be a paid member to access the forum, but the forum is very quiet.  Everything migrated across to Facebook in the last 3 or 4 years and I don't think there have been any posts on the forum for years as a result.

Offline FilipT

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 02:53:51 pm »
Oh man, that's a bummer. I hoped to be a participant where there is exclusively warbow related discussions. Haven't see similar places anywhere.

Offline WillS

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 03:01:32 pm »
There's loads on Facebook.  There's a few strictly English Warbow pages, two set up by the EWBS for members and non-members, and lots of general bow making / archery pages that are strongly populated by warbow archers and makers.

Offline FilipT

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:05:37 pm »
I don't have facebook, that is the thing.

Offline FilipT

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 07:45:02 am »
Could I get some links for these facebook pages?