Author Topic: Single or double arrow bow quiver?  (Read 2743 times)

Offline High-Desert

Single or double arrow bow quiver?
« on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:05 am »
I have been looking for ideas to make a single or double bow quiver, but most photos seem to be gone, or hijacked by photobucket. I think I'll be able to design the quiver but I'm not 100% sure about the mounting to the limbs. Does anyone have ideas or examples. Thanks
Eric

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Single or double arrow bow quiver?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:38:54 am »
I have a few "solo stalkers" which are basically a sheath to hold the broadhead that is tied to the limb with a thong or elastic cord. The shaft is held in the bow hand and another arrow can be shot while holding the sheathed arrow.
 Unfortunately all my pics were hijacked by PB and my computer crashed with all my back up pics.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Igmutaka

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:14:59 am »
hi and howdy from Austria!
here is a picture of my 2 arrow bowquiver  I have made a while ago,using the piggy packers and lashed them onto the limbs with leather lacing

Offline Igmutaka

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 10:19:12 am »
another picture

Offline TSA

• www.trueshaftarchery.com
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 10:47:00 am »
very nice!
great workmanship

personally i dont like the look of a quiver on a self bow, but i do like the handiness of a spare arrow- or a quick draw arrow, so i use a solo stalker.
but i really think this would be a great compromise, not big or bulky- looks more "primitive" than the great big bow quivers!
nicely done!

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 11:01:01 am »
I prefer to have a separate quiver hanging in the stand next to me.  I don't want anything extra on my bow. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left