Author Topic: Red Osier Set  (Read 11817 times)

PK

Re: Red Osier Set
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 08:42:56 am »
Dana, Those Arrows are most excellent, I remember that Quiver,Glad ya get to use it. Happy Easter.PK

Dustybaer

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 09:00:43 am »
wow, them are purty!

Hopefully I don't lose em all at Pappy's.

let me think, stained or green shafts, camo feathers......yep, you're gonna lose them (unless, of course, you're a chicken and hit the target out of fear to lose the arrows.  i hardly ever seem to give in to that fear  ;D )

Offline DanaM

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 09:08:13 am »
Dusty I'm sure I will appease the lost arrow gods ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 11:31:53 am »
well if yer reeeely skeeerd Dana....ya can be like dem Rednecks in Alanreed,Texas at Gouge-Eye Archery Club...en wrap dem dar nock ya see witda Copper wiiire...and den whenst ya lose un....ya goes an gits dat hi tek contrapshun dat beep when ya fines Money and such.....
                                                          >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

I aint Bull-Shnitting......they actually do that at this one 3D Shoot I went too!! the Place is so thick with Grapevine Undergrowth and stuff that got big Thorns all over it..... All those Toothless Varmints went Home with all their Arrows and I left with 3/4 of a Dozen!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 11:54:39 am »
The best way to improve your shooting is knowing that you will loose an arrow or 2...but if you worry about loosing them you aren't concentrating on where they will go and you will loose more. This is not just a theory! ;D ::)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 12:48:08 pm »
I believe ya Pat when the snow melts I need to get over to the neighbors yard and retrieve a few ::)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 12:55:03 pm »
                                 I've had to cut a few off that stuck in the Neighbors Privacy Fence before!!!

>:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline sailordad

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 02:08:56 pm »
i do that a couple times a week my self.lol ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 02:49:58 pm »
Nice arrows.(Ain't nothing like turkey wing to make a pretty fletch) Good work !   Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline DanaM

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 09:59:37 pm »
Thanks frank, dang arra's are a ton of work.

Manistique, MI

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 12:44:29 am »
Thanks frank, dang arra's are a ton of work.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        What ya got somethin' else ta do ? Nice arras fer a northerner ! ;D ;D..........bob