Author Topic: Bear Possibles bag Part 11  (Read 1924 times)

Offline JEB

Bear Possibles bag Part 11
« on: August 31, 2017, 02:18:16 pm »
Well the second Bear possibles bag arrived today and Robert did an OUTSTANDING job on this bag.  It may be a bit until I can get it to my buddy's grand daughter  though.

I received this bear rug from my buddy and his wife.  They really didn't have the room for it in their house so they gave it to me. Two members on here made a swap, paw for paw to make two bags for me to give to my grand daughter and to my buddies grand daughter.  Well my buddy is in the Cleveland Clinic being evaluated for a two organ transplant. He needs a heart and kidneys and they do the transplant at the same time so we are waiting to see what is going on.  I want him to give this bag to his grand daughter and not me so I am waiting for  time until he gets better to give this gift to his granddaughter.  When this happens photos will be taken and posted as I promised.

Again, another beautiful job on this second bag.

Offline Zuma

Re: Bear Possibles bag Part 11
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:34:55 pm »
Jeb. Give our best to your Buddy. He,his family and friends
will need all the support they can muster.
My prayers for his speedy recovery.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »
Oh wow it's weird hearing someone use my first name besides my mom lol
Thanks man it was fun. I had to replace a claw or two but other than that it was fun:)
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline PNewton

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 08:25:09 am »
Looking forward to the pics Jon.
your freind will be in my prayers.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:31:45 pm »
What Paul said Jeb, I sure hope that bag isn't going to shock his new ticker to much. I'm sure it's a beauty. I've seen pictures of Roberts work, its top shelf.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline JEB

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 06:07:00 pm »
Well my buddy is home for a short time  from many weeks of being ill and trips to Cleveland Clinic for testing. It has been determined that he may have to to have a heart and kidney transplant and has been put on a wait list.  We met for lunch and my wife and I  presented  the bag that Bryce (pinecone) made for their grand daughter Eliana to my buddy and his wife. They are waiting to present the bag to Eliana  for Christmas.
Here is a photo of the bag.  Kathy's smile tells it all.

Offline JEB

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 06:12:21 pm »
Kathy with the bag.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 10:14:35 pm »
Cool bag. Bryce does nice work.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC