Author Topic: 25th Anniversary Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous  (Read 98909 times)

Offline Dvshunter

Re: 25th Anniversary Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2018, 01:37:35 pm »
Ive got a nice quiet inverter and a heavh power cord thst runs an air conditioner very well tbat you welcome to use pearly. We can run it off in tbe woods and no one would hear it.  Just say the word.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline RyanR

« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2018, 02:17:09 pm »
The way the weather is looking, we might need our snow shovels if things don't turn around. (S)

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2018, 06:49:12 pm »
The way the weather is looking, we might need our snow shovels if things don't turn around. (S)

yep Pearly weather for sure so far
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2018, 05:22:23 am »
Ive got a nice quiet inverter and a heavh power cord thst runs an air conditioner very well tbat you welcome to use pearly. We can run it off in tbe woods and no one would hear it.  Just say the word.

Thanks big Dave. I will let you know when we get closer. I'd would rather not run a generator, but I will if she needs it to be comfortable. Like Ryan says, we might need snow shovels!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2018, 07:26:14 pm »
So no shorts, cut off tye dye and bare feet!?
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2018, 07:52:02 pm »
Dave around here you could need insulated coveralls, or shorts and a tye dye tee shirt. Could even be in the same day.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2018, 07:01:03 am »
Wake up to frost and go to bed with a sunburn :)
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2018, 12:06:50 pm »
It's officially the 30 days and counting mark if you are arriving on Wednesday. Only 29 if you are coming on Tuesday. ;)  Excitement is rising, snow is melting and camping gear is being checked over.

The last two months have been crazy with lots of travel for wool/yarn shows. I feel like I've been out of the loop. But from now until August it's all about the bows!

I spent some of that yarn money I made on a nice camera so I can capture some of those great Marshall memories this year. Cahl's dad has taken off the entire week and we have staves coming out of our ears here, including some beautiful dogwood that a local woodpecker was reeking havoc on. Cahl wants to bring it all ;) Raised fire pit is already in the trailer.

Do you need donations for the Saturday night auction? We left on Saturday morning last year so I'm not sure what happens at this, other than the obvious. I'd be happy to see if I can find a thing or two around here to donate.

Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2018, 01:57:55 pm »
29 days for me. Glad to see the fire burning bright for you and the family. The raffle table and auction table always has room for more. I'm sure one of your hand made hand spun yarn projects would catch attention, it would mine. 

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2018, 04:25:22 pm »
Wow sure got a lot of work to get done before then. Really hoping for the weather to get it all done.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2018, 06:48:24 pm »
Corn first and then beans :)

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2018, 06:54:59 pm »
I'm sure one of your hand made hand spun yarn projects would catch attention, it would mine.

I'll see what I can get done in time. I have a hat I'm trying to finish up from the last of some handspun buffalo that was a prize for Cahl's Facebook Group. I may have a ladies shawl from some yarn I dyed in my displays that I could donate too. I'll see if I can work something up for the fellas too.
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline missilemaster

« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2018, 09:20:50 pm »
 I and the little lady will be there, probably Thursday! Super excited!!
All men die,  few men ever really live.

Real men love Jesus.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2018, 05:57:37 am »
I and the little lady will be there, probably Thursday! Super excited!!

We've started the party earlier since you've been gone Cody.  I think some of us are showing up on Tuesday this year.  It will be good to see you again. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2018, 06:13:50 am »
Cody who? Not ringing any bells :)