Author Topic: Crazy Winter Weather  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Crazy Winter Weather
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 04:10:33 pm »
I hear ya Ed, but I have reflected and it seems that every time we have an extreme bad winter or summer or a very mild warm winter or summer we tend to think, WOW this is strange but to be honest their is no real normal, they just add it all together and call it average or normal, I look back and have seen it play out many times. Seems to me the seasons are changing a bit, but hay my farm use to be under water and you northern folks use to be under ice. :) Only 1 knows what is causing it, and he ant saying. ;) :) By the way 15 for a high today and 6 for a low, then the same for tomorrow and in the 50's Saturday. :) Like my cousin said this morning, "I don't like it but what you going to do except deal with it." ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Chippintuff

Re: Crazy Winter Weather
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 08:42:44 am »
A little while ago it was 13* here, 100 miles NM of Houston, TX. Folks here are saying this is the coldest winter ever, and it is only half over. The local weather man said yesterday that the lowest temp ever recorded here was 0* in 1930. This will be the second year in a row that we will have to replant some of our shrubs.

WA