Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 143885 times)

Offline sleek

Re: MoJam?
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2018, 10:15:11 pm »
Uncertainty hung in the air for awhike, but im good to go. Hope to be there sunday evening.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2018, 12:04:55 pm »
I will be there tomorrow!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline JonW

« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2018, 12:25:49 pm »
Well I got loaded up and plan to be on the road sometime sunday.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2018, 04:54:22 pm »
This will have to be the earliest we have all been there. The place might be full by Wednesday! We can always squeeze in a few more people though.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2018, 05:36:56 pm »
I heard from Lennie and they won't be getting in till Thursday so I'll be holding a small place for them at the usual spot.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #335 on: July 13, 2018, 07:17:46 pm »
Man its going to be full this year!
Just got off the phone with my Uncle Gary,  he said they will be there around Wednesday, said he was bringing some froes, a big tanned elk hide and some other furs and all sorts of other stuff.  Said he is more prepared for our crowd this year.

I'm officially on MOJAM TIME!  Got off work at 7 this evening and all I got to do is get packed,  well maybe a little laundry and mow the grass.  I should be leaving out early Sunday morning if everything goes as planed.
Maybe when I get there Hawk will have those "mojam ales" iced down!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline mobow

« Reply #336 on: July 13, 2018, 07:19:50 pm »
To help with your packing.  Robin was able to get 8 electrical plugs added.  4 on each of the poles on the east side. 

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #337 on: July 13, 2018, 07:25:54 pm »
Wooooooooooowwwwwwww!  Cheers to you guys!

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #338 on: July 13, 2018, 07:27:31 pm »
I have managed to pull out an pack almost everything on my list. I will finish packing it all up after I pick up my rental in the morning. I'm not sure how big of truck bed I'm going to have to shove all of these goodies in so I may have to adjust and improvise.

Gotta run to the store for a few groceries too. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to bake some cookies. Otherwise you all might get store bought.

Still need to pick out a stave to bring with me. I'm sure I'll finish the one I am working on while I'm there. Maybe I'll just see what everyone is bringing to sell too. It would be nice to buy one as a memento of this occasion. <----- I'll use that as my excuse to purchase one there. ;)

I can tell Cahl is getting worked up about it. He isn't one to show excitement or emotion but he's been out of his normal teenage funk today and laughing at my awful jokes.
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline sleek

« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2018, 08:19:58 pm »
To help with your packing.  Robin was able to get 8 electrical plugs added.  4 on each of the poles on the east side.

I dont want to use them when others will probably need them, cpap and such, so, with bringing a smallish generator, is there a place I should park? Such as a generator designated area or does it matter?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2018, 08:47:33 pm »
Hour and half away visiting Jim Hammer. Be there maybe tomorrow. Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #341 on: July 13, 2018, 09:50:06 pm »
There is a grocery store close by if you want to save the space. I do my food shopping a few times during the week to keep things cold and save room.

If you oark next to Patrick kevin ko one will hear your generator over the roar of his.  >:D.   

We are finishing up packing in the morning. I got the truck half loaded. Just have to drop amd pack the camper, load the rest and hit the road. I do t know what time we will be there, but im guessing 3.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #342 on: July 13, 2018, 09:51:35 pm »
Also, i will be the guy with the short red beard and tie dye if you dont know me, come say hi! I might even get name tags. Lol

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #343 on: July 13, 2018, 11:13:13 pm »
Maybe we can all get close to the electrical Hookups and save fuel. I am bringing a small generator and my fan and a couple of longish extension cords and  a power bar!  No poison ivy to set it in, please!  Got to get everything loaded!  The Sequoia checked out ok, I hope, but bringing the one pole anyway!  And a 12x pop up!  Fake fire and extra propane to run it, bug chasers, Dutch oven, etc.  and a cot!  Too much to. Do this weekend!  Judging an Earthdog trial tomorrow about 40 miles away, got a black powder shoot on Sunday as well as a show that Jacie is playing Sunday!  Do have my sign made, just have to remember to bring poles to hang it on!  Everyone travel safely!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2018, 06:44:06 am »

Awesome! That is great,  Robin will definitely be some peoples here!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!