Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 143877 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: MoJam?
« Reply #345 on: July 14, 2018, 07:02:36 am »
Ok Dave,  I've never actually had my generator at mojam,  I had one I borrowed from Kevin! -C-

Thats good news Arvin! You going to camp with us for the week?

Man,  all I have to do is get packed,  but I have to pack everything,  haven't even began to start.  Im sure the wife will have something she thinks I need to do also.  But ll be 99% done today,  and probably put my bows in the truck in the morning. 

See everyone tomorrow!

P. S. 
My little gas smoker bit the dust.  Unless I find a new regulater for it I wouldn't have it there this year. 

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #346 on: July 14, 2018, 07:03:20 am »
All of you Early Birds drive safe now...  :OK
I'll be "guiding" Mr Hawkdancer and we'll see ya'll sometime Tuesday.  :D

Offline Patches

« Reply #347 on: July 14, 2018, 07:40:21 am »
Pat I can bring a charcoal smoker.  I got plenty of charcoal.

I will be there early tomorrow afternoon.
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2018, 08:43:05 am »
Patrick,
What type regulator do you need?  I have several grill type regulators laying around the garage I can bring along, big 20# bottle hookup type.  From my garage to yours!
I will start loading the trailer this afternoon, but 95F is almost enough to slow me down >:D!  Getting anxious!  Better make a list and check it twice!
Paul,
I'll send a text when I'm about to head out Monday!  Should be able to roll pretty well, the cargo trailer has a low profile, except for the pole rack.  it is about 8-9 hours to Your area if I remember correctly.
Hawkdance
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #349 on: July 14, 2018, 09:38:57 am »
The truck is almost loaded. Then some messing around town and then on the way.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #350 on: July 14, 2018, 10:51:41 am »
Pat I can bring a charcoal smoker.  I got plenty of charcoal.

I will be there early tomorrow afternoon.

That would work Neil,  Ill bring a big bag of hardwood Charcoal also. 

Hawk,  that would be great of you to bring a regulator.  But don't worry about it,  from what I can find, my smoker takes a special kind with a weird little adapter for the burner controles.  I'll just order a new one. 

I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline sleek

« Reply #351 on: July 14, 2018, 12:32:57 pm »
Im leaving tomorrow afternoon. Yall need not worry about that loud generator Pat had borrowed from me, it walked away one day. I have a much smaller one now, that i am bringing with me.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #352 on: July 14, 2018, 01:08:25 pm »
Gate is open.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #353 on: July 14, 2018, 01:16:44 pm »
Im letting some storms pass and we are leaving
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #354 on: July 14, 2018, 01:36:01 pm »
Gate is open.

That sounds like a voice of experience bud!

I had to come in from the heat,  probably the hottest day if the year today.  Took a knapp, which I never get to do,  and now for the second half of my prepperation! Oh,  and mow the grass.

Patrick

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #355 on: July 14, 2018, 01:44:05 pm »
Im letting some storms pass and we are leaving

Just looked at the weather Dave,  looks like it could be a bit stormy in Marshall until dust.  But tomorrow and Monday looks to be a beautiful day!

Patrick

Offline little bear

« Reply #356 on: July 14, 2018, 02:08:10 pm »
no rain here yet.  a beautiful day actually.  some fluffy clouds

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2018, 03:35:02 pm »
It looks like its about to hit Marshall. Still joled up here at the house!

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2018, 04:06:43 pm »
Well, it was a fiasco this morning but I made it through with out losing my cool. Went to pick up the truck I rented from enterprise and the refuse to use my bank credit debit card as payment. They said regular credit card only. I have one credit card but I keep the limit low so if my online purchases are hacked I’m not out much. I even tried cash. They don’t take that either. This was at 11 am. Then the light bulb went off as I was waiting for John to pick me back up. There was a van at the local U-Haul this morning  I was 20 min away and they closed in 30. I called and let the gentleman know what had happened and he stayed until I could get there to pick it up. And they had no issues with my card. Whew, crisis overted. I saw Cahl’s face when it looked like we might not be leaving tomorrow. And man... I knew how much he was looking forward to this. So the van is loaded and we leave tomorrow early. I would have drove my truck if needed to but I haven’t double check that oil pump since my last trip. I’m sure it was the sensor but I wanted to not worry about a break down so far from home

Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #359 on: July 14, 2018, 04:12:45 pm »
I just got a confirmation picture from Tinker and his wife. That was there last year and I help them build an ash Bow.  last year was the first year they was there. He just sent me a picture of his camper set up at mojam said he is waiting on everybody else. It's going to be a good one this year!

Patrick
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:37:52 pm by lebhuntfish »