Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 143866 times)

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: MoJam?
« Reply #390 on: July 17, 2018, 11:39:31 am »
You guys/gals who are there are killing me with no pictures!
Now I know what it's like for the folk who can't make it to MoJam.

Knoll I'd say you Almost know.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline CvMn

« Reply #391 on: July 17, 2018, 01:23:02 pm »
Are you and Dan there yet? How's it look? See ya tomorrow morning-- 9:30 or 10. L

Offline CvMn

« Reply #392 on: July 17, 2018, 01:25:10 pm »
Oops, I meant "Bob and Dan".

Offline loyd

« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2018, 06:14:31 am »
will be puling out this morning.

Offline little bear

« Reply #394 on: July 18, 2018, 07:25:36 am »
its seems to filling up well.  had a fabulous fish fry last night.  thanks jon, dave and patrick for cooking everything was wonderful

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2018, 09:03:12 pm »
Mojam range and bow making
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2018, 11:01:21 pm »
I will be there in the mornin 👍👍... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2018, 09:59:56 am »
Don't forget the pics guys. :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2018, 04:03:35 pm »
Clint is there. We will get plenty of pics once he gets back to "work".
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2018, 06:11:10 pm »
Lotsa pics on fb.
Looks like having mucho fun and it's well-attended.
Bill made showing too.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline loyd

« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2018, 08:50:59 am »
we made it home, had way to much fun need a nap

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2018, 12:29:49 pm »
I rolled in the drive back home at 2am this morning. As fun as always seeing and spend a few days old friends and meeting new ones. Getting to chat with people that I hold in high regards and consider important figures in the primitive archery and wood bow community. As always I ended up leaving with a little larger pile of loot than I intended to when I initially headed down, and have a new event that’s high on my favorites list. The broadhead flight shoot, after trying it and chatting with Steve, the gears have been turning in getting a new setup for next years broadhead flight shoot, to see what I can get.
Like every year, by the end of the week your dirty, tired and ready to get home, but you already miss the mojam family before you even pull out of the park.
I look forward to seeing everyone next year, if not sooner.
Sorry about the lack of pictures, there’s just too much fun going on to get distracted by packing around a phone everywhere.

Kyle

Offline gifford

« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2018, 12:45:16 pm »
Kinda hard to summarize MoJAM XX, as more brain cells kick in, I'll doubtless have more to say and in complete sentences.

The Marshall Bow Hunters are tremendously generous with their time and effort in providing a temporary home to all the attendees, working overtime to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you one and all. Thank you.

We met our old friends and made new ones, worked on projects under tutelage of many folks in the pavilion. We borrowed tools, lent tools, learned new skills, found out where we went wrong on the ones that didn't turn out quite as envisioned. Rather than list them and leave one or more out, you know who you are and I thank you and we all thank you.

All four major points of the compass were represented, the west coast of CA, the far north of MN, the hill country of Texas and the east coast of NC.

As far as MoJAM 21, I plan on being there, Good Lord Willing.

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2018, 03:23:21 pm »
I rolled in the drive back home at 2am this morning. As fun as always seeing and spend a few days old friends and meeting new ones. Getting to chat with people that I hold in high regards and consider important figures in the primitive archery and wood bow community. As always I ended up leaving with a little larger pile of loot than I intended to when I initially headed down, and have a new event that’s high on my favorites list. The broadhead flight shoot, after trying it and chatting with Steve, the gears have been turning in getting a new setup for next years broadhead flight shoot, to see what I can get.
Like every year, by the end of the week your dirty, tired and ready to get home, but you already miss the mojam family before you even pull out of the park.
I look forward to seeing everyone next year, if not sooner.
Sorry about the lack of pictures, there’s just too much fun going on to get distracted by packing around a phone everywhere.

Kyle

I had a great time too.
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2018, 03:24:02 pm »
Kinda hard to summarize MoJAM XX, as more brain cells kick in, I'll doubtless have more to say and in complete sentences.

The Marshall Bow Hunters are tremendously generous with their time and effort in providing a temporary home to all the attendees, working overtime to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you one and all. Thank you.

We met our old friends and made new ones, worked on projects under tutelage of many folks in the pavilion. We borrowed tools, lent tools, learned new skills, found out where we went wrong on the ones that didn't turn out quite as envisioned. Rather than list them and leave one or more out, you know who you are and I thank you and we all thank you.

All four major points of the compass were represented, the west coast of CA, the far north of MN, the hill country of Texas and the east coast of NC.

As far as MoJAM 21, I plan on being there, Good Lord Willing.
I will 2nd this one too.
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.