Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 146330 times)

Offline Stixnstones

Re: MoJam?
« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2018, 11:18:41 am »
Great pics... congrats on your time Dave, ya beast.So cool to see Coby shootin that bow, congrats.That pic of you and Clint makes me crack up everytime.
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #571 on: July 30, 2018, 11:10:58 am »
Only one thing missing from all these pics big Dave......................................me!!!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #572 on: July 30, 2018, 11:40:25 am »
We will get you down here one year chris. Although the weather this year js going to be hard to replicate.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #573 on: July 30, 2018, 01:05:14 pm »
We can wrap you in an ice suit Pearl.  There's plenty of free ice available at mojam.  It will be like when they transport penguins   ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline sleek

« Reply #574 on: July 30, 2018, 01:09:19 pm »
Im hoping to be able to donate a bow/arrow/and knapped point with a bow case next year to the table. Need to get started already, thise can take awhile to get just right.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #575 on: July 30, 2018, 01:13:45 pm »
We can wrap you in an ice suit Pearl.  There's plenty of free ice available at mojam.  It will be like when they transport penguins   ;D

I just snorted my sweet tea thru my nose.

Chris it’s definitely worth it. This year the weather was wonderful. But you’ll be having such a great time you won’t even care about the temps.
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #576 on: July 30, 2018, 01:53:49 pm »
Sweet tea? You are a regular cowgirl aint ya' Coby? :)

I will get down there one of these years. I promise.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #577 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:44 pm »
It was good weather because us Michiganders came down this year 😜 lol
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker

Offline mobow

« Reply #578 on: July 30, 2018, 05:56:19 pm »
It was a great MOJam.  Great pictures.  Great memories.  This was the 20th gathering.  But next year is actually 20 years.  Hang on to your hats.  I have high hopes and great plans.  Keith

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #579 on: July 30, 2018, 06:46:21 pm »
It was a great MOJam.  Great pictures.  Great memories.  This was the 20th gathering.  But next year is actually 20 years.  Hang on to your hats.  I have high hopes and great plans.  Keith

Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear Keith!   :OK  I had better practice shooting at night before the next one...  (SH)
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #580 on: July 30, 2018, 07:24:52 pm »
Great pics Dave and Ed

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #581 on: July 30, 2018, 07:42:01 pm »
Chris,  you missed a great one for sure! You couldn't ask for better weather thats for sure!

Keith,  I cant wait to see your big plans!
It was a great mojam! It will be hard to beat this one for sure!

Thanks for posting all of the great pictures! I barley got any myself.

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #582 on: July 30, 2018, 07:59:20 pm »
Erin, coby and caul, you have to bring that westher every year now. Especialy if pearls is going to make it. You should bring ryan down to dont ch know.

I cant wait for next year Keith.  Let me knownif i can help!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #583 on: July 31, 2018, 12:03:00 am »
Other than that slight shower >:D on Wed, and much more humidity than I'm used to, good show!  Saved by the free ice and a stockpile of Gatorade and MOJAM ale!  Already planning on next year, and hopefully, Jacie can arrange her workload to come as well!  A self bow for her is the next project, and she may have some jewelry and artwork for sale.  It was great meeting people in the flesh!  An Irish toast - "May we all here at the same time next year".
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #584 on: July 31, 2018, 07:03:54 am »
Yeah, that "slight shower" (and the accompanying light breeze  ::)) Thursday morning was interesting... wish someone had gotten a picture of that but we were kinda busy hanging on to the various awnings in the "breeze".