Author Topic: PITH Points Recieved.  (Read 25919 times)

Offline Tracker0721

Re: PITH Points Recieved.
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 07:12:16 am »
Got these beauties a while ago from Sasquatch and I’ve been a horrible procrastinator! They’ve gotta be amongst the flattest in the collection. Truly great, thanks bud!
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 10:29:45 am »
Good progress!  PaulC - ya done good.  You'll be whipping them out in no time, I'm sure of it. ;)

Sasquatch those points are beauties.

Eddie, glad to see you are coming home for awhile.  Time to catch up, looking forward to it.
1’—>1’

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 06:17:21 pm »
Sounds great, Steve. Still a little time left in Turkey season.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline swataramike

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 11:32:10 pm »
i am yet to receive any pith package yet....not a big deal but kinda confused as to why anybody would enter a pith and then not send it for over a month....i will opt out for the future

Offline JEB

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2018, 05:59:56 am »
The knappers have until May 12th to ship their points.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2018, 06:19:32 am »
Mike the deadline is actually May 12th to ship. There's a fair amount of outside Knappers waiting for warmer weather.  I have mine done and plan on shipping next week if all goes well. I want to send mine  out before I get to busy.
I hope you end up happy with the trade.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline paulc

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2018, 09:51:39 am »
Mine are going out this weekend.

Paul

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2018, 10:00:38 am »
Yeah Swataramike, I’m one of those guys who can’t ship till April. We still are hitting the teens at night and getting a bit of snow. I only use obsidian and it usually seems more brittle in the cold so I wait till we’re staying above freezing for a couple days. Also it’s just too darn cold for the fingers when it’s so chilly! I broke an arrowhead into my pinky a while back and cut through the tendon sheath(thankfully not the tendon) and didn’t feel it for a couple hours waiting in the ER my fingers were so cold. Think it was -10 or something when I did that.
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline swataramike

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2018, 08:14:29 pm »
my bad....i just have an ocd thing....i ship mine out the next day after i recieve my name....i also knap in my garage loft so i knap all year long..wasnt really complaining just didnt really get it ...but makes sense if you cant knap indoors....thanks

Offline Sasquatch

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2018, 09:55:31 am »
I got a Knappers care package from JEB  man can this guy Knapp!!!  That point is supper thin!   I love the point description and printed paper. Thanks for the buttons and beads.  I already used the buttons on a leather vest from Tower.

Offline paulc

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2018, 12:02:50 pm »
Hi Eddie, I tried sending you a PM but now I can't find a record of it in my email chain...Would April 21 work for you for a get together?  Say late AM/lunch till afternoon some time?  I'd have to clear it with wife to finalize on my end.

Paul

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2018, 03:10:40 pm »
Right now that sounds good to me. I'm flying home Thursday and plan on squeezing in some turkey hunting. I'm putting it on the calendar, just let me know. Found out last night that Australia is in my future.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 03:32:15 pm »
Mookite :o ;D

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2018, 04:55:04 pm »
That's a nice package Sasquatch. Nice work Jeb those are some beauties.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Parnell

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2018, 08:38:27 pm »
JEB/Sasquatch...Wow.  Good stuff!

@swataramike -  :)  We'll make sure everyone is covered at deadline and that things wrap up.  I have nothing but warm weather and wait until about closing to ship...sending the best points I come up with in the time - to each their own.  Hope you do choose to participate again, next year.

1’—>1’