Author Topic: steaming  (Read 5466 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: steaming
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 03:58:45 pm »
click additional options and add them...or get Photobucket...if the Server is full here ....again.......
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline woodenwonder

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 06:17:32 pm »
Yankee, the "additional options" lets me browse my computor, but how do I get to Photobucket? ???

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 07:12:46 pm »
Yankee, the "additional options" lets me browse my computor, but how do I get to Photobucket? ???

Try this link

http://photobucket.com/register/?link=topmenu&special_track=nav_tab_join_now
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline woodenwonder

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 12:48:33 pm »
Sorry, but I mean I got pic's in Photobucket, but how do I get them in PA post?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 04:58:45 pm »
Sorry, but I mean I got pic's in Photobucket, but how do I get them in PA post?

Goto Photobucket....Make an Album...or post a Single Picture....copy the Link....and paste it in P.A.......or make a SlideShow....and do the same thing....

Or if you want the Pictures to hog up room on the P.A. Server....then you can simply do this...... copy your pictures to Photobucket...scroll down to the bottom of your pictures.....you will see a Box...with select/unselect next to it....select what you want to post on the P.A. Board...check the Box....click select....then ...Generate HTML CODE....the screen will change...scroll down to ... IMG images for message boards ....copy the link....and paste it in your Post on the P.A. Board......wheeew...now wasn't that simple!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 05:18:04 pm by YankeeTejas »
2024...We Will Overcome