Author Topic: ISO Large Bamboo pole***CLOSED***  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
ISO Large Bamboo pole***CLOSED***
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:33:29 am »
I’m looking for a bamboo pole that’s 3”-4” inner diameterX 48”ish To make a carrying case for my new bamboo fly rod.
I have whatever you need lol
Seriously I have lots tontrade just tell me what you need and if I don’t have it I can get it.

Please PM me.

-Bryce
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:52:44 pm by Bryce »
Clatskanie, Oregon

Limbit

Re: ISO Large Bamboo pole
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:24:58 am »
 I cut several large diameter Moso bamboo pieces for carrying bags to trade with some people in the past, but by the time they cured, it seems they had moved onto other things. They are 3ft. I make bamboo bags off and on that have leather straps on the outside to attach a bow or whatever else to the quiver. I could cut something of any length on my land, but I'd recommend letting it cure before shipping to save weight cost. Either way, shipping from here is comparably very cheap and likely less expensive than shipping within the States. Let me know if you can't find anything Stateside and I'll hook you up. Got loads of Tonkin too if you are looking to make a flyrod, but it isn't masterfully cured or anything. I was planning on using it for building my shed roof, so just stored it in a covered area rather than inside.

Limbit

Re: ISO Large Bamboo pole
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:02:46 pm »
By the way, anyone reading this, if you want a 3'X4'' piece of bamboo to make a carrying bag, contact me. I've got a few.