Author Topic: Stalker Style Quiver  (Read 5986 times)

Offline Boudreaux

Stalker Style Quiver
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:42:54 pm »
Does any one know or have a pattern for a stalker style quiver with the hole in the side. There was a Guy who has one made of hog hide, but it gives no pattern messurements. Anyone know where i can get one?
Thanks Guys
Boswell

Offline AndrewS

Re: Stalker Style Quiver
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 12:48:53 pm »
I think at 3 Rivers you can get some stalker style quivers.

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:35:44 am »
I came up with a pattern on my own. Get a sheet of poster paper, a pencil and a pair of scissors and get to work. I'll post some pics below of my quiver I use for target shooting and 3D shoots. I use a different quiver for hunting.     Pat

[attachment deleted by admin]
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 01:41:17 am »
I meant to give dimensions...21" long, the bottom is a 3" diameter and the top is about 5". The arrow slot on mine is 11" long and about 2" deep. I had to play with strap placement to get it so it would hang correctly. This quiver is a prototype that never got developed any farther.
   Instead of sewing in a leather bottom I cut a wood plug that fits tightly in the bottom from the inside and glued on a piece of foam to hold arrow heads.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC