Author Topic: Needing to clear out my stash!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Tracker0721

Needing to clear out my stash!
« on: May 13, 2018, 01:16:21 pm »
Well, I’ve collected a good bit of rock and now need to clear it all out for my move to the city (insert puke face). If anyone’s around northeastern Wa. I can load you up. I’ll be keeping my tools and a bit of rock, but for the most part it’s a couple hundred pounds of obsidian, dacite, box of tough stuff, random chunks of everything. 100% free! Just shoot me a message and we can figure out if I’m driving it to ya or what. If no one can get it by June 1st than I guess it’ll be yard art at my brothers or something.

May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Needing to clear out my stash!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 01:56:26 pm »
I really feel for you Tracker. Man from the view you posted a few times to the city? Wow that's a though one. And no place for your stone. Your gonna make me cry. I'm afraid I'm a long ways away from your stash buddy. Sure do wish I was closer. Good Luck with your move. I wonder what freight would cost? If you have to leave at your brother's maybe you could still visit it and get a little knapping in from time to time.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 02:16:04 pm »
I sold off about 350 pounds of obsidian in large flat rate boxes but what a pain that was packing it all and the post office lady hated me. Hahaha
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 03:34:58 pm »
That's funny Tracker. My Post Office lady likes when I come in. My rocks are much smaller and lighter. It's just a very small town Post Office. She gets a big smile when I walk in.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise