Author Topic: Mounting stone points  (Read 4695 times)

Offline DC

Re: Mounting stone points
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 11:15:32 pm »
I carry spiders outside ;D

Offline half eye

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 06:49:59 pm »
DC,
   I'm curious why you posted for advice on a procedure that you have no use for? A few folks went out of their way to give you tips and photos on mounting a stone hunting point, you knowing all the time that you don't hunt . A wink and giggle about what to do with the arrow? Rhetorical questions are one thing. Wasting folks time and effort to help you on a personally inconsequential mater is another.
Rich Rousseau

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 07:30:16 pm »
So Rich you're saying if anyone ever makes a stone tipped arrow that they HAVE to go hunt with it?  Who cares what he does with it?  He still made a nice arrow didn't he?   Why would your be bothered by someone wanting to learn the primitive craft?   You know.... Passing it on.....

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 07:32:49 pm »
Btw, great looking hafted point Don

Offline DC

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 09:10:51 pm »
DC,
   I'm curious why you posted for advice on a procedure that you have no use for? A few folks went out of their way to give you tips and photos on mounting a stone hunting point, you knowing all the time that you don't hunt . A wink and giggle about what to do with the arrow? Rhetorical questions are one thing. Wasting folks time and effort to help you on a personally inconsequential mater is another.
Rich Rousseau
I like primitive ways, they are interesting. Nice to know stuff about the human race before it got messed up. I'm interested in trapping, hunting, making fire, all that kind of stuff. Don't do any of it.