Author Topic: Thank you to True Shaft Archery  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Thank you to True Shaft Archery
« on: June 01, 2018, 10:19:47 am »
Primitive Archer Magazine would like to thank True Shaft Archery for their sponsorship of the arrow section of our message boards over the past year.  We encourage our member to continue to frequent their website for products and advice!!
http://www.trueshaftarchery.com
1-250 557 2434

Look for their name to be in the magazine in future issues.

Sincerely,
The Primitive Archer Team
and of course calendargirl
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline TSA

• www.trueshaftarchery.com
Re: Thank you to True Shaft Archery
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:28:11 am »
It was with a heavy heart that we made the decision to alter our sponsorship deal with the forum.
First and foremost, I must say, that this was not anything negative from the admins perspective, we have received nothing but the very best service and understanding from Marie (calender girl) and office staff in all regards.
The service has always been extremely polite and accommodating.
This was a decision we at TSA made with regards to how to best apportion limited funds for our marketing.

We love this forum, and really enjoy the interaction on the site. We have not had a single bad encounter with anyone, anywhere, anytime!!

We hope to be able to return to the forum, in a similar sponsor format in the near future, as our prospects change.

We will still be very involved in the forum, and will continue to interact with the members in the manner that we have become accustomed too- and will continue with our giveaways.

many sincere thanks to every single one of you on the forum, we truly do appreciate all your support and understanding.

hasta maņana

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 09:51:16 pm »
Thank you for your expertise, and advice when it comes to shafts and arrowsmithing 
along with your sponsorship. I'm really glad to see you on the Forum.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 04:36:52 am »
Thanks Wayne for sponsoring this section of the forum. I have really enjoyed taking arrows with you and TSA makes some very high quality wooden arrow shafts. I think most of us understand having a very limited budget and having to pay the bills. I wish you and TSA a bright future and look forward to seeing more post from you in the future.
Sincerely Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 06:24:12 pm »
Thanks Wayne for your support and contribution to PA. You've been very generous with your knowledge and your shafts.  :OK
Best of luck to you.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC