Author Topic: Alone again.  (Read 104552 times)

Offline GlisGlis

Re: Alone again.
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2020, 04:16:06 am »
i think that Jordan, winner of last season, could have endured 100 days
He was settled in with a good shelter and alot of food.
I had the impression during the show that the production tried to choose the scenes to make it look in troubles to try to hide the fact that he was going to win
He also does not looked to much bothered by the "Alone" factor

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2020, 05:51:44 am »
Watched it last night, I thought it was pretty good. Much better than most shows like that. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2020, 07:02:51 am »
I had never watched the series thinking it would a bunch of phony baloney like Nekid and Afraid, Mountain Men, Alaska the last Frontier and such. I watched the first episode of this season after reading about it here and was hooked.

I had a mishap with a mandolin vegetable slicer and took off part of the end of my pinky finger a few days ago, 48 hours later it was still pouring blood so I went to a walk in clinic and had it cauterized. That was an adventure, getting raw flesh cauterized with no anesthesia.

I was pretty much spent after the above ordeal so I hung out around the house and binged watched season one. I pretty much picked the winner about mid point along with one other possibility, I turned out to be right.

I just started on season 2, I have found that the cocky, self righteous guys don't fare well when the chips are down.

Offline HH~

« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2020, 08:26:28 am »
Must have been making coleslaw?

I have had that happen if it the type i'm thinking about.

Holey wood has a way of hooking people. Like Opium or Heroin or Oxy. Wouldn't waste my time on fake chit.

Alonely

HH~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline DC

« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2020, 09:43:14 am »
My favourite was the guy that heard something go rustle the first night and was all packed up waiting on the beach for the boat before first light.

Offline HH~

« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2020, 05:19:05 pm »
Wanna see some real stuff ....? Watch Cops Chicago! See some really real, real real footage. Not for a million bucks but rather another day on earth. Reality on the Bricks.

HH~

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2020, 06:49:48 pm »
If you hate the show so much why do you keep trolling this post?  We get it.  You think its fake even though you have never watched it.   Good for you.  Why not do something more productive like scrape on a bow or something.   
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2020, 07:44:14 pm »
Well said Clint. For the most part I'm working in some of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago everyday. Spent three months working at Cook County Jail. Arguably one of the worst in the country. This show looks harder then what I do everyday
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 07:50:16 pm by paulsemp »

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #188 on: June 22, 2020, 07:51:25 pm »
Well said Clint.

Thanks Paul.  I've got better things to do in my life than trolling posts with negative nonsense.   I guess some people don't.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline JEB

« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2020, 09:47:06 pm »
Hedge: I think you are the most negative person I have ever run into. I think you don't even like yourself.  Give us a break will you?  And if you can't give us a break quit writing like you are a third grader.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2020, 05:08:05 am »
I myself like it, not most of the shows that or on now , but this one I like, I agree, if you don't like it , don't watch it, pretty simple. ???  Still haven't seen anything of Keith, maybe this week. :) Looking forward to seeing how he does, bet he will do well. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2020, 06:41:48 am »
The Dr. JEB and Outlaw show, passing out the Blue Pill. You aint never run into me, if you did You'd remember. 

I may watch an episode Pappy.  Then again it might rain.

Hedge~

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2020, 07:07:53 am »
HH i'm ready to start a collection of signatures to support your candidacy for Alone season 8
You'll win with a hand tied behind and you'll have the best supporter group ever  (-P

as regards to the pills is usually better to take them all not only the red one

@pappy bet Keith will show up Thursday 

Offline HH~

« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2020, 07:29:08 am »
Another Doc writing scripts from overseas.

Dont do fake chit for money!

Hedge~

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2020, 07:36:46 am »
I must have missed something, which Keith is going to be on the show?