Author Topic: Christmas Trade  (Read 33646 times)

Offline Trapper Rob

Re: Christmas Trade
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2018, 07:36:00 pm »
We can start shipping tomorrow.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2018, 09:45:34 pm »
Shipping tomorrow!  I'm still trying to finish the stuffing stuff >:D!
Sleek, if I had a ranch or farm, a heeler/Aussie might be neat! It would have fun at barn hunts, I bet!  A miniature wire hair dachshund would be even neater!  It would keep my dingbat border collie and the water spaniel in line!  Some kid would love one, though!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2018, 05:11:58 am »
Sleek I'm afraid my wife would probably return it. I have been surprised though. She I and both really took a liking to our daughters little dog. A visit would be nice though.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2018, 05:50:51 am »
Sleek, personally I would like a puppy but my wife and son would not be happy.  I think my wife would make me not accept.  We lost our dog last summer due to old age and they are not ready to get another yet.  I am ready but we all need to be ready to get a dog.  Good luck with the pups.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2018, 01:31:42 pm »
My Christmas Trade package will be going out early this coming week heading north and west of here.  :OK
The countdown is on!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2018, 10:12:57 am »
My gift is pretty much ready, just needs a little more finish work. I’ll let my victim post pics. ;)

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline ohma2

« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2018, 01:07:30 pm »
Package sent this morning.

Offline burtonridr

« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2018, 08:10:49 pm »
Should get mine out this saturday  :OK
Offgrid mtn living

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2018, 08:30:07 pm »
PO was closed yesterday and I didn't make it in time today. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see. Starting Saturday we may have record snow here. They are talking 12" to 20" in those three days. That's more than we normally get in a season. So if I don't make it tomorrow it will be mid week. I've been looking at this box for a while and I'm ready to ship it off.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2018, 08:52:14 pm »
I should be able to get mine in the mail next week if all goes as planned.  I am working on plan C right now and it is looking good.  Plan a was a basket quiver that just didn't look good.  Plan b was a bow.  After I figured out my guys stats (by a lot of stalking) I abandoned that project as what I was working on wouldn't work.  I am now working on a side quiver made from tanned whitetail leather.  I also have some other items sitting in my bench ready to go. 

Offline ohma2

« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2018, 08:01:28 am »
Package sent this morning.

package delivered .

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2018, 09:09:46 am »
I got a text from my mom yesterday saying I had a package. So when I got off work I detoured off that way and found a box with an awesome quiver and knife inside. I’m definitely gonna put it to good use and use it until it wears out. It’ll probably take the place of the old coon hide I’ve been packing the last few years.

Thanks a bunch Steve,

Now to get my stuff packed up this weekend to ship out.

Kyle

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2018, 10:34:07 am »
Neat stuff, Kyle!  I Should be able to ship today, got the box packed, sealed and label, just have to get it to the shipping point, after I get Jacie's car started so she can get a new battery.  My victim gets to post the pictures of the stuff!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2018, 11:02:46 am »
My package got shipped this morning and is expected at it's new home north and west of here on Tuesday.

the knife was made by Dylan Holderman from an old file, I added the handle scales.

Offline ohma2

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2018, 12:04:20 pm »
Your very welcome mo,coon catcher. Merry christmas to you.