Author Topic: " Point Covers "  (Read 9864 times)

Offline artcher1

Re: " Point Covers "
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 09:52:29 am »
That point cover is designed to strap on your bow Chris. But still works fine for a quiver. Here's the ones I use in a quiver.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 10:00:05 am »
I'm so glad you are around, Artsy. I wondered why the felt was on the backside. I know you told me to hunt with that arrow, but I didn't. Its a prized treasure of mine.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline artcher1

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 10:39:55 am »
The felt helps to quieten the cover during the shot plus it helps to protect the bow's finish. As far as that arrow, you might as well use it. It's already been blooded!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 08:11:23 am »
I have a few of Art's arrow head covers or solo stalkers as some call them and keep one on which ever hunting bow I'm using. Never know when you may need to sneak up om something and not have to carry a quiver full. One arrow held with your bow, one arrow on the string.
 Good to see you around some Art. Hope things are going well for you.   :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 06:44:46 am »
I've got one like Chris' from Art but it ties on the back of the bow for a quick follow-up shot. It only has one strap with a snap.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?