Author Topic: ISO: Hazel shoots.  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Mafort

ISO: Hazel shoots.
« on: November 02, 2018, 08:28:51 pm »
Looking at trying my hand with some shafts made from different types of shoots. So if you guys have anything send me a PM and let’s discuss trades.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: ISO: Hazel shoots.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 07:21:29 am »
Mafort, I have sourwood, black haw viburnum, silky dogwood and maybe a few others. Some fresh, some seasoned.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mafort

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 08:36:42 am »
If be happy with whatever you you are wanting to trade. Got sinew, and some old three bladed broadheads to trade.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 09:58:43 am »
Let me gather a few shoots up and I'll post pics a bit later.
I don't need sinew. Will you post pics of the broadheads?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline TimBo

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 08:29:33 am »
I have some hazel(nut) shoots and could use some more sinew.  PM me if that is of interest.  I will have to check how many seasoned ones I have, but I can always get more fresh ones.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 09:51:32 am »
I have some well seasoned sourwood and hill cane and a few silky dogwood shoots. Send me your mailing address and I'll get them out to you soon.

Offline Mafort

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 11:03:03 am »
Hey pat sorry I didn’t reply to this thread. I could’ve sworn I did but I guess my phone didn’t put it through. My phone won’t let me post pictures on here so if you’d like I can email you a few or if you have the ability on your phone I can send them that way. Idk why it’s not letting me.