Author Topic: Photobucket hosting again  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Mesophilic

Photobucket hosting again
« on: November 06, 2018, 07:37:05 pm »
I read on another forum that photobucket is hosting again.  Lookkng here at PA I am seeing photos showing up in some posts as old as 2008 at least, but without knowing who hosted the pics I can't tell if we can now go back and look at some older stuff.

Anyone have a older post that they know they used photobucket to post the images?

This would be real cool as in past searches I've found very interesting posts, that were moot because of photobucket dropping the ball.
Trying is the first step to failure
-Homer Simpson-

Offline rps3

Re: Photobucket hosting again
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 10:32:51 pm »
Thanks for the heads up, I believe you are correct. I looked at some of my older pictures that were no longer there before, and now they are. There is a photobucket tag on the picture, but I can live with  that.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 10:37:27 pm »
I think I will stay with  imgur, and try to figure out how to post direct from my camera.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 06:24:58 am »
The burned me on about a half dozen carefully crafted and involved tutorials and are precisely the reason almost all the sites changed to direct picture posting. They cut their own throat and died because of it, so be it.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:30:59 am »
Gotta agree with Eric on this.You know the old saying...Once burnt shame on them....twice burnt shame on me.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 09:42:15 pm »
  Yep, they tried to hold us hostage...Let'em burn...
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;