Author Topic: Lots of stuff to give away  (Read 12021 times)

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Lots of stuff to give away
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2019, 05:50:15 am »
I'd have to agree with Pearl and Paul. I meet Jackson, his new wife and son a few years ago at Marshall. I don't think he's a scammer. And small world it is I even found out he stood up in one of my very good friends sons wedding. He seems very well mannered and just busy taking care of his young family. I'd love to see him again. I could be wrong but really don't think so. Now if he took money and doesn't  hold up his end of deal that might be a different story. As far as I know everything was offered for free. Even the shipping which probably was much more expensive and time consuming than he was expecting.
Bjrogg
PS moving sucks. I'm sure glad I haven't had to in over tweety five years. And don't plan on moving again till they bury me.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 05:59:20 am by bjrogg »
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 06:20:38 am »
I don't know Jackson and don't doubt he is a good guy but a bit of communication would have prevented this mistrust.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline 1442

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2019, 08:16:49 am »
Dupped and mistrust?  I'm not seeing that.
Overwhelmed would probably fit Jacksons situation better.
TRY to put yourself in his shoes for a moment 

Offline warpath

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 08:13:39 pm »
I don't feel duped at all. Just wondering why I couldn't message him is all since I was able to message him before.

Offline JEB

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 02:29:42 pm »
He is probably overwelmed with the move. He will be around when he get his head cleared.

On the other hand I took the time to send some guy  some nocks for his arrows and he never acknowledge that he received them. I PMed  him several times to make sure they arrived  and if they didn't I was going to send more. But he don't need to worry about that anymore. Been stiffed on here twice so who is the fool.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 05:07:47 pm »
Jon, let Eddie know who it is. He'll add him to his "...." list.
Sorry things didn't go better for you.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC