Author Topic: Texas Association of Buckskinners Deep Winter Rendezvous (T.A.B) Jan 25-27th  (Read 3531 times)

Offline backwoodsguy

TAB will be holding their rendezvous on my property (near Centerville, Texas). They are a pre-1840 group that has competition in Archery, Knife and Hawk, Black Powder, Fire Starting and sometimes Pie Baking. This event is closed to the public but open to perspective members. I have an area very near to their campsite for non-traditional camps. If you wish to compete in any of the events, you would need to pay their camp fee and be dressed pre-1840. We have members willing to lend you clothing sometimes if enough notice is given. Please contact me thru this website or my cell 936-245-5074 for more info.
   I would also like to invite the management of Primitive Archer to cover any or all of our events on Saturday. Dealers and vendors are invited but would have to clear it with the club officers. I have their cell numbers. Other clubs are also urged to contact me about holding their events here.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:59:26 am by backwoodsguy »