Author Topic: 22nd Tennessee Classic  (Read 51561 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 22nd Tennessee Classic
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2019, 05:09:47 pm »
 Just got home , finely got all them yankees and 1 red neck [james Parker] out of the hollow  ;) :) :) :). Been a long week but a great time. Hope all had as good a time as I did. Thanks everyone for the turn out, 606 and if anyone is interested the scores are on out web sight [twinoaksbowhunters.org] I will have some pictures up in a day or 2 on Life is Good] Thanks again.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2019, 01:35:57 pm »
Pappy, I love it, you throwing James in the same cart as a bunch of Yankees. That's okay we will fit him in some where. :D I had classic withdrawls all week, sure did miss being there. See ya next yr. Bob

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2019, 05:16:46 am »
Really missed you also Bob, was surprised to see RyanO though, really good to see him and his family again.  ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2019, 09:27:18 am »
I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and make a little post. WOW! what a wonderful time we had at the TN Classic. Thanks so much Pappy for welcoming us with open arms. It was great to finally put some faces with all of these names. I'd like to thank everyone for all of the help they gave me with my bow. I am looking forward to getting it finish sanded and shooting. This bow already has such a special place in my heart. To have so many talented people have a hand in it's making was truly a blessing. I'd start naming names but I would hate to leave someone out accidentally. But you all know who you are.

Thanks to all of you who spent time with Cahl also. He can't wait to come back again. It's hard to believe I had to twist his arm a bit and pretty much tell him we were going. Our MI Longbow Spring Shoot is the same weekend and he didn't want to miss it. But, next year, I don't think we will have that issue again. ;)

I learned so much this time. I think I'm beginning to feel a little more confident in my skills and can't wait to chase another ring. (maybe even a little quicker and more efficiently this time) My fear of the draw knife is getting less and less. I appreciate all of the knowledge that was given to me in the process and I'm still in awe of all of the exceptional talent that surrounded me during our stay.

I just can't say enough about our time at the TN Classic! Thank you all and we will see you all again somewhere soon.
~Coby

Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2019, 09:47:52 am »
It was great to meet you and your family, Coby. Looking forward to seeing your bow finished.   :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2019, 03:28:53 am »
Great meeting you and you family Coby and glad you enjoyed, You have a great family and now yall are a part of ours. :) Thanks Cahl for helping out on the raffle drawing, much appreciated and yes I think you are getting the ring following down pat. See yall somewhere down the road. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good