Author Topic: Paleoplanet and Arrowheadology  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Chippintuff

Paleoplanet and Arrowheadology
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:25:23 pm »
I am too distracted these days to do much knapping or posting, but I do like to look in occasionally and see what is happening. I will get back into the knapping world when circumstances permit.

In the mean time, my password for Paleoplanet has stopped working. I don't know what happened to it. Also Arrowheadology will not even open for me. Is it still working?

WA

Offline 1442

Re: Paleoplanet and Arrowheadology
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 10:29:04 pm »
Hello Chippintuff
Hate your not getting to knap and hope you can get back at it.
Arrowheadology has been totally down for a while and last I heard it was not known if it would come back or not.
Paleo planet works for me lately to browse it, I haven't posted there lately but plan to soon. For a while the adds would overwhelm my conection and I could only log in ever now and then. I thought it was my computer causing the trouble, not being able to process all the adds trying to load with every page,
They switched to tapatalk server or something and it changed all up and a lot of folks have quit posting there, me included, but only because I couldn't. Tapatalk don't support banner images either and that was something I really liked about Paleo planet.

goodluck to you

Offline Chippintuff

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
Tapatalk worked for me for a long time, but about a couple months ago it quit accepting my password, and does not provide me a way to enter a new one.

I'm glad this site still works. A big thanks to the folks who manage Primitive Archer.

WA

Offline JEB

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 03:34:08 pm »
I got on paleo planet and asked the question about arrrowheadology. The site got hacked pretty bad and heard they didn't have the funds to get it back up. A lot of us went to arrowheads.      Not allowed to put the rest of the site on here but you should figure it out.  I just got on paleo planet 1 minute ago and it works.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:39:09 pm by JEB »