Author Topic: Notices  (Read 15573 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Notices
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 02:40:37 pm »
Andrea, Have you seen a corn snake? They are pretty sharp and unique looking.     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Andrea S

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 04:49:43 pm »
I've seen pictures...corn snake would be pretty awesome, too. At this point, I would take anything that wasn't a rattlesnake, python, bull snake, or anything else that are just shades of brown, beige, black, or gray. Red and black would be really nice. I found a back-cut skin of a red belly snake on eBay, but it's $25 plus shipping, and I'd almost rather help someone out on here with something in trade than just paying money. Oh well. It's what I get for being picky.  ::)

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. -Abe Lincoln

Offline Keenan

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 05:11:11 pm »
 ;D ;D   Andrea stated;      "No offense intended to anyone, and I still think they are gorgeous bows with plenty of time and energy put into them, but since being on this site, I've seen a gazillion and a half rattlesnake-backed osage recurves. The bows that differ from that tend to catch my eye because they are not only beautiful but striking in how they stand out from the norm. I am not shallow; I merely appreciate divergent thought and the audacious application of imagination into one's craft.

So, nyah!     

You go Girl ;) ;) ;)  Andrea For President ;D ;D ;D

Offline david w.

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 07:17:35 pm »

well stated
i would vote for you.  Hillary si too liberal
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline John K

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:57 pm »
 ;D
The only way to fail is to never start !